• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

VDK Panopticon

Started by vester, May 10, 2013, 12:07:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FrankU

gn_leugim

vester

Would say I added the last lights:

... and dark nite:

gn_leugim

Earth quake

Great job on the lights.  :)

vester

Some in-game pictures of a Japanese version of the building:

gn_leugim

romualdillo

reddonquixote

Great job on the model and night lights. The in-game version looks a bit blurry though. Are you using Gmax?
Pay heed to the tales of old wives. It may well be that they alone keep in memory what it was once needful for the wise to know.

art128

He's using 3dsmax 2016 with bat4max if I'm not mistaken. You can't get glare like that for the lighting on Gmax.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Dantes

Great that you will accomplish your work! The city architect shall rejoice.

vester

Thank you both.

Art: I am still using max 2014.

Been working on mirroed version of it:

Still need to mirror the lights.

noahclem

This looking fantastic  &apls  Are you planning to add the new bank logo?

vester

Working on it:

Still no textures on it.

vester

Got the night lights sorted:

romualdillo

vester

TY, R.

Added a new commercial sign to it:

Have started the export. Hopefully day rendering will done tomorrow, then it will be the night time renderings.

noahclem

The extra signs turned out better than great! Those details and the way they build on multiple people's ideas and refine them really make this extra special

EDIT by vester: What Noah is talking about, and that I forgot mention in my last post is that the orange sign is original made by reddonquixote. I just modified it a little:

kelis

What a nice building ! I like so much the Japanese building and the noro version too.
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

vester

TY Kelis.

(Its the Japanese version in background)