• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Locating the missing files Cleaniotal says I am missing..........

Started by GonGaming, March 14, 2007, 04:03:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GonGaming

This is my 1st post and want to say HELLO!!  So........... HELLO!!! :)    I really hope I am posting this is the correct area....

I have downloaded a few "Check list" text files and I am having issues with finding some.. I even googles searched for these and I can't find them. The links that Cleanitol provides aren't working.. Here are the copies of what I get...

MISSING : PEG-CDKN_Pier-One_205.dat has not been found, you can download it : 'http://jphayden.com/forum/index.php?action=tpmod;dl=item54'
MISSING : Newman Inc Prop Pack Vol3.dat has not been found, you can download it : http://www.simpeg.com/dload.php?action=file&file_id=375
You seem to be missing some dependancies

After all I was missing, I got it down to 2 I can't find, it's actually good!! LOL  But that is just for the text files I have downloaded. No telling what other dependancies I could be missing and not know.

Thanks for any help you all can provide!

M4346

Well, first of all, HELLO! and welcome to SC4Devotion! I trust that you will have a great time here!  :thumbsup:

As for the files that link to SimPeg, the URL of that site is now www.simpegasus.com

I believe that you will find them there under the appropriate categories, etc.

I could look for them myself, but I unfortunately should be heading off to bed (it's 1:25 am here).

So, I hope you find what you're looking for! Good luck!

Regards,

-M-
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

wouanagaine

Hi GonGaming

As -M- said, thoses dependancies can be found at PEG Site
unfortunatly PEG has recently change his domain name so cleanitol lists done before that change are still pointing to the old domain
Can you please tell us which list you're using so we can update it with new peg url

Thx

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

vab423

Actually, simpeg.com or simpegasus.com will work to get you to Peg's site.  Once there, click on the Plex for the downloads section (or use the link that sarjm provided).

Wouanagaine, I think it's the whole link and *not* just the url.  (and in some instances, the file name on the Plex will be incorrect).

"It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit."     - Harry S. Truman

GonGaming

Thank you all for your help! Sorry I haven't gotten back to you all sooner, I work full-time and my online time is limited being a mom and wife ontop of it! LOL  So I am sorry if you all felt I was ignoring you .. I promise I wasn't.

as for:

Quote from: wouanagaine on March 14, 2007, 04:31:38 PM
Can you please tell us which list you're using so we can update it with new peg url

Not sure if this will help.. but one file for the Peg was called: check_for_deadwoods_dependencies.txt
and the other for the Newman was called: cleanitol BSC Mega Packs.txt

Not really sure where they came from...All new with this...  Would love to know if there are others I can use and  make sure my game is being used to it's best ability!

mittfh

Yes, I know it's a fairly old thread, but it seems to be the most appropriate for my query...

I've installed Cleanitol, and installed all the dependencies that I can find.

However, there are a few dependencies which appear to be unavailable at the moment - how essential are these, are they being updated or are they being merged into forthcoming mega packs?

MISSING : CSX BAT Props - 2006a.dat has not been found
MISSING : CSX BAT Props - 2006b.dat has not been found
MISSING : BSCTexturePack JES Vol02.dat has not been found
MISSING : BSC MEGA Props - JENX Vol01.dat has not been found (Locked on Simtropolis, points to here...)
MISSING : BSC MEGA Props - RT Vol02.dat has not been found

Update: Newman Inc Prop Pack Vol3.dat found lurking on SimTropolis

BarbyW

When BSC Cleanitol says you are missing files it may mean that you have the latest packs and so there was nothing to remove. I have a more up to date Cleanitol text file for the mega packs and am attaching it to this post. wouanagaine is welcome to take it to update the file on the LEX. :)
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

mittfh

Crikey! Far from saying I was up to date with dependencies, Cleanitol found a whole bunch of new ones!

Thankfully, this time they were all available, bar "BSC Texture Pack JES Vol 02", which has already been superseded by "BSC Textures Vol 2"  (which I already have installed) - which presumably shows how prolific you all are at developing new content for SC4 :)

Interestingly, although I have Smalltown USA Collector's Edition installed (according to Windows search, in Plugins\BSC\jbsimio), Cleanitol can't find it...

(Now to go and search my cache for signs of the JENX packs - which I've attempted to download 4x each, but still haven't got a functional copy in my downloads folder)

mittfh

Three minor issues I've noticed with the current BSC Mega Packs(1) list (i.e. the one BarbyW posted here earlier and is now on the LEX)...

BSCBATProps_JENX_Vol01.dat
BSC MEGA Props - JENX Vol02.dat;http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=629
BSC MEGA Props - JENX Vol01.dat;http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=628

"BSCBATProps_JENX_Vol01.dat" is the same file as "BSC MEGA Props - JENX Vol01.dat"

The description on the LEX gives one filename, the file itself uses the other.

-oOo-

SmalltownUSA - Collector's Edition.dat;http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=642

The file that link downloads contains all the individual SmalltownUSA lots - they haven't been packaged up into the single DAT referenced, which causes an error. (I worked around this by creating a blank .dat)

-oOo-

BSCTexturePack JES Vol02.dat is included in BSC Textures Vol 02.dat

But, further down the file:

BSCTexturePack JES Vol02.dat;http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=341

Easily fixed by removing that second reference (the download link itself states that the file has been superseded by BSC Textures Vol 02.dat)

-oOo-

Through manually checking, double checking and editing, I've gone down from four phantom missing dependencies to none.
That is, until I next go on a download rampage :)