• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Republic of Karasem: 2022 Holiday Traffic Report (22/04/30)

Started by Nanami, March 18, 2011, 02:36:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vinlabsc3k

My creation at CityBuilders.

SimCity 5 is here with the NAM Creations!!

Nanami

It was like 8 months with no update.... :-[ I just want to show something here:

SuperMessi

Nice Kisa! It does reply an urban environment from Japan, specially with the movement around a train station!

May I ask you:

a) what are those parks that divide the two roads on the bottom left of the picture (the dark grey ones)?
b) Also, what is that building, on the right of the pic, with a girl in the banner ("AnyCall")?

Dantes

Sugoi! A great image! I like double the station very good. I see for the first time using the Bripizzas level stage rail station. I hope you show more pictures soon.
I am very curious.

Nanami

Quote from: SuperMessi on October 16, 2015, 03:51:32 AM
Nice Kisa! It does reply an urban environment from Japan, specially with the movement around a train station!

May I ask you:

a) what are those parks that divide the two roads on the bottom left of the picture (the dark grey ones)?
b) Also, what is that building, on the right of the pic, with a girl in the banner ("AnyCall")?
Thank you! well that's my attempt to centralize the development around station (TOD/Transit Oriented Development). I've done much similar concept toward other theme in my cities not only for Japanese one  ;).

As for the question, that park is my custom lot which I create earlier this year. I haven't plan to release it so if you want it, you can ask me.. ;)
for the building with that banner is from korean website (kinda forgot which one  :-[ ) I think the link to the website is somewhere around a korean BAT description page in ST.

Quote from: Dantes on October 16, 2015, 11:58:53 PM
Sugoi! A great image! I like double the station very good. I see for the first time using the Bripizzas level stage rail station. I hope you show more pictures soon.
I am very curious.
Thank you very much! well it also my first time using that station. It's kinda suited for a rather crowded and dense area.

+--------------------------------------------+

Return or not? well idk

First of all hi again all! It's been a while since I make update here so I think its time to post one.  :)
Before that I would like thanks for the user name change, since I will use this name for most of website I visited (also check my youtube channel with same name  $%Grinno$% ).

Back to the topic... So after in hiatus for a while, I decide to turn this MD back with full update. I know many players now switched to CSL, but for me and some player who don't have high end pc/laptop, SC4 is pretty enough for me especially it still rocks in my opinion. With this, I try to keep SC4 community on as well with this SC4D which is one of my first fansite to join back on 2009.

Short talk, lets just go to the update.....

白野の電車 | Shirono no Densha

Katajima, the largest city of Nanami and third largest metropolitan area in Sekami is home of about 31 millions Nanamian. Located in the Katajima Plains, Katajima Metropolitan Area host numerous of major suburban cities such of Miyagami (Nanami Capital), Kinugasa, and Misaki city. With that number of population in large conurbanation area mass transportation is a vital for the city.

Shirono is a ward of Katajima, located in the southwest of city and have population about 302k people in 2014. Shirono station is a major station of this ward serving the Inewa Line (稲環線) loop line across the city which become the city most congested line. Other line this station serve including Shonai-Oka Line (省内岡線),  Takaratsu Line (宝津線), Torihara Line (鳥原線) and Hakobara Line (箱原線).

In the night, Shirono ekimae area are flourished with various nightlife activities aside of some overnight salary worker going home from daily commutes

Shironojo-Koen (白野城公園), park dedicated to the Shirono Castle which once stood in the location around Shirono Station, the park represent the Honmaru of the castle which dismantled in 1599 after Kawaei Clan rule over the Katajima area and move the base to the Inaba Castle (稲葉城), the present day Katajima Castle in the downtown Katajima.

Riding the train of Takaratsu Line from Shirono Station, moving between the dense buildings nearby Enju Station...

Enju Station (延珠駅) other main station of Shirono, located in the northwest of Shirono ward and serve Sanakawa Line (真川線), Takaratsu Line (宝津線) and underground Katajima Subway Enju Route (E).

Area around Enju station has grown into another central of the ward, covering a major shopping area and some large residential apartments.

Enju Intersection nearby the station

Sanakawa Line Rail alongside the Tsunai-Dori from Enju Station

Arrived in Minami-Enju Station, just south of Enju Station....

つづく To be continue....

Thats for today... hope you enjoyed it...  :)

Vizoria

I think the best pictures are the ones with the ground railway station, the canal/river and the avenue intersections. Finally the last picture with that dull pink-coloured skyscrapers is amazing. Well done.

Kergelen

Great dense city &apls

I like the elevated train going between buildings and night pictures.

Links to SC4 websites

Themistokles

Very well made, very dense city :thumbsup: I especially like the train snaking its way on the viaduct rail with smooth curves :D I always miss those when building light rail networks.
Come join me on a hike to St Edmea!

Latest update: 7

"In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but by what we refuse to destroy." - John Sawhill

Nanami

Replies:
Quote from: Vizoria on November 29, 2015, 10:12:24 AM
I think the best pictures are the ones with the ground railway station, the canal/river and the avenue intersections. Finally the last picture with that dull pink-coloured skyscrapers is amazing. Well done.
Thank you very much!  ;D

Quote from: Kergelen on November 29, 2015, 10:19:59 AM
Great dense city &apls

I like the elevated train going between buildings and night pictures.
Thanks! :) imho, this density is nothing compared with real life Tokyo. I can't even make something nearby like it  :-[

Quote from: Themistokles on November 29, 2015, 11:23:42 AM
Very well made, very dense city :thumbsup: I especially like the train snaking its way on the viaduct rail with smooth curves :D I always miss those when building light rail networks.
Thank you!  ;D though I really hope that there is a dual rail curve (and viaduct) just like RHW because I can't really create a double heavy rail smoothly as how a single rail done.

+=================================+
Allright, lets go back to Nakahara from Nanami...  :-[

(play the video just to turn on the background song if you want)

https://www.youtube.com/v/X9bEHn7yaqM

In the Snowy Day

Thursday December 24 2015 5:34pm. Minamiyoko, Watanabe Prefecture. Miyahara Fuuko in her room reading a message in her phone. Its nothing more from her friend, Koshiro who is be her friend since 2 years ago when both enter Kitakashi Highschool. In the message, Koshiro want Fuuko to meet him at Chuo Park 7pm this evening. 
"Hmm, chuo park? It may be pretty cold there since its already snow a little bit here. But I don't want to make Fukumoto-san disappointed by not coming. I will wait few minutes to see if its already stop snowing"
5 minutes later....
"Aaa, its more snowy now. I should go anyway"
Her apartment located not far from the Hirabara Station where she take train from there toward the Minamiyoko Station.

Minamiyoko Station ekimae at 6.20pm

"I think I should buy something toward him first before going to the park. There should be any good stuff that I can buy from store around here... Maybe this can done? ah too expensive..."
Not knowing time, she just walking around the area and end up buyin nothing
"Oh no, its 7.20 already, I should hurry go there"

Meanwhile in park..... Fukumoto Koshiro wait there since 6.40pm in the rather crowded park with half frozen pond reflecting the light in the trees.
"Fuuko is late? well it seems that reasonable with this snow"

After 10 minutes, Fuuko arrived in park. It seems that she just running from the shop area.

"Sorry for waiting. it's my fault for not knowing time."
"Thats okay"
"So what are you want to do?"
"I got something to tell you"
Koshiro takes a deep breath.
"I'm going to be honest here. from since I know you 2 years in first grade highschool, I think I like you, you are the one where my affection are going to. Thats what I can tell you atm"
"You don't need to answer it now, You can answer it anytime you want, I dont care if you have same feeling with me but thats what I feel."
The wind breezed when the light snow falling into the almost frozen pond in the park. Fuuko seems not giving any response. she just stand there and blushing a little.

to be continue... soon I hope :-[

Thats for today hopefully you enjoy it!  :)

Themistokles

Nice snow effect and as always dense, interesting city-scape :thumbsup: ... exciting to hear how the story continues :D
Come join me on a hike to St Edmea!

Latest update: 7

"In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but by what we refuse to destroy." - John Sawhill

Kergelen

Quote from: Themistokles on December 25, 2015, 10:28:09 AM
Nice snow effect and as always dense, interesting city-scape :thumbsup:

Agree. I like the fontain scene :thumbsup:

Nice love history. Looking forward to how it continues  :)

Links to SC4 websites

Vizoria

What great urban pictures, the photoshopped snow is done well to, it's subtle, I like it.

romualdillo

Great scenes!!  &apls Will it be a tragic love story?

noahclem

Lovely pictures and snow  &apls  Hope you're having a lovely Christmas vacation :)

kelis

I love this update. Fantastic pictures and nice story. Let's see what happen  :thumbsup:
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Dantes

Well done Nanami \°w°/
*hug*
Awesome work ^^ô

belfastsocrates

Fantastically realistic city building, I love the look and impression of this city. I particularly enjoyed the night shots and of course the great snowy festive images!

A unique nation fusing technological prowess and unparalleled grandeur

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination" - Oscar Wilde

vinlabsc3k

My creation at CityBuilders.

SimCity 5 is here with the NAM Creations!!

Gugu3

Swordmaster

Great last two updates! :thumbsup:

May I shamelessly recommend one of my own mods, though?

Cheers
Willy