• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4 Deluxe: 75% off at GoG

Started by M4346, March 06, 2017, 11:11:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M4346

GoG has a spring sale, and SC4 Deluxe is 75% off ($1.49, if I recall correctly).

Checkit out here: https://www.gog.com/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&utm_campaign=20170306_spring_sale&utm_term=EN
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

APSMS

Pretty sure 75% off $20 is ~$5, but that's still a good deal (unless you mean ZAR?)

I'd get it if I hadn't already bought it from Amazon during a different sale. GOG is a great platform.
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

My Mayor Diary San Diego: A Reinterpretation

Andreas

It says 75% off = 4.79 € for me, so that seems to be the "standard" discount price. Surely worth the money if you don't have a copy yet. :)
Andreas

mgb204

Ah sale time, the couple weeks of the year when SC4 sells for the price it should be selling for all year round... don't you love digital...

(Seriously, this game was £5 in the shops whilst it could be bought on CD, for many years, yet suddenly is 4x the price on digital stores? Check Amazon today, the disks are still cheaper, it's madness).

Anyhow, it's a good price for a short period, plus for my money the GoG version is outright the best. Completely DRM-Free and the only version to include the -CPUCount:1 switch by default, which let's face it you're going to want.

M4346

Sorry! Was typing on my mobile. The 1 issupposed to be a 4
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine