• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Gransimtenango

Started by manga rivotra, June 29, 2015, 12:06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manga rivotra

re-hosted  ()stsfd()

@ reddonquixote :
I am very happy that you appreciates my night pictures because, they would be less beautiful without your magnificent reproductions like Q1, Collins Place or Freshwaters. Thanks you  :thumbsup:

@metarvo, belfastsocrates, Unconstantean :
Thanks you very much for the very nice comments ! I really appreciate :D

@vortext,romualdillo :
I'm happy you like it and you are both right about maxis palm trees. But I tried everything to avoid them grow, but I still don't have find any solution ( even the "No Palm mod" doesn't work in my case ) &Thk/(

This time, my update will be about seashores. You will see marina, urban cost, beach, coconuts, lighthouses and even fishermen's hut. I hope you will like it. ;)

Update 4 : The call of the sea

41. I start with this little village built on a slender strip of land between the beach and a dried lagoon.

42. A good place to appreciate the sunset

43.lighthouse on a small island

44.An urban hillside with fantastic view over the sea

45. Same closer, another angle

46. closer view of some of the luxurious residences on the hillside

49. Others properties in an other city tile

51. Urban cost on a more dense area

52. Sims are not apparently frightened by hurricanes seen where they build their villas

53. Same at night

54. some surfers'party on the beach waiting for the sunset

55. some flamingos flying above a lagoon

57. some fishermen'shuts

59. A another lighthouse converted into a restaurant by day

60. .....but still active by night

61. a nine hole golf course along an inlet

62. a lighthouse again ! :D

63. ......and again , the last one I promises  :P, in a urban area this time

64. Some dense urban development along the marina because of an important and quite close buisiness center

71. Same closer at night

art128

This update was splendid. The amount of work with the MMPs and the hillside development was beautiful. The Villas along the shore with the stones walls were quite a good touch. In the last couple pictures, the underground mall is excellent too!
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

swordstalker2008

Beautiful. Makes me want to play SC4 again.  &apls

Wow. A very nice selection of buildings, great MMP work and daring building at slopes ;D Very good work again!

belfastsocrates

That was wonderful! I love the beach side luxury homes and the marina area. The various lighthouses are particularly wonderful.

There's a lot of a work in those image and it's great to see. A few of the buildings I haven't seen before, a really nice selection and variety.
A unique nation fusing technological prowess and unparalleled grandeur

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination" - Oscar Wilde

weixc812

Great work, my friend. We haven't seen such dedicated seaside resort for long! It recalls me of the days in Gold Coast, Australia last year. :bnn:

I have a little request though, could you tell me where can I download the retaining walls by Bipin in the picture?
Welcome to ALFERRID(UPDATE 5-District C)
And my other pics at SimCityChina:click here

manga rivotra

@ art128, swordstalker2008, 11241036, belfastsocrates :
Thanks you very much for the nice comments !  :)

@ weixc812 : it's so nice to have comment from a legend. To answer your question : the retaining wall by bipin was joined as a "test file" to his tread here on SC4D page 6 and on simpeg.
But, sadly the links seems to be deads in both cases  :(

eugenelavery

Some great work here, particularly the lotting and use of the Seine river walls. An old trick I have used myself many times.

Themistokles

The city, the nature, the sea, all join in fabulousness! I can only sit back and admire it all &apls
Come join me on a hike to St Edmea!

Latest update: 7

"In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but by what we refuse to destroy." - John Sawhill

Bipin

As is customary when I come across these things, thank you for using my BATs in your work! I love what you've done with creatively integrating them into your own waterfront. It is for such reasons that I make BATs; when people use something I've built in their own creative manner.  I'm also glad this led me to discover your wonderful CJ. The work here is simply great! &apls

For those interested, the walls can be downloaded here:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B18TZfo7TG3QflZZMWVlbGlIdW1KbWhnUHFvNl92am9Qd2tDdlhmZDFfaE9ybU80VVNoUzg&usp=sharing

Enjoy!   :thumbsup:

Gugu3

manga rivotra

re-hosted  ()stsfd()

@ eugenelavery, Themistokles, Gugu3 :
Thanks you very much for the nice comments  :)

@ Bipin :
I'm really very flattering  ;D.
I always appreciated a lot your work and  I'm sincerely happy that my use pleases you. ()stsfd()
A good opportunity to say that these wall are magnificent at day and absolutly fabulous at night. Same for your little planter,trully perfect and so unique !  &apls &apls &apls
Your work is a real source of inspiration and I hope that you will offer us other marvels soon. :thumbsup:

So, it's time for a new update, again with some play with MMP and Xannepans' effects on water. Now, it's all about creeks, river and lake shore

Update 5 : Something in the water........

72. First, some lake shore in the middle of no where

73. Again lake shore but on a residential suburbs

74. Closer, it's funny to see this man in suit making a jump to avoid getting wet his feet

75. Some torrent tumbling down a hill in a subtropical environment

76. another angle

77. Swampy jonction beetween 2 little rivers

78. This river it's not far from a big city, so municipality has create a walk following the river, use by many cyclist during summer.

79. Some hundred meters more downstream, there is a good place to fishing but only on sundays when there is less trafic on the monorail line....!

80. A small resort below a small town built in a sloping hill, front of a lake.

81. Same from the lake shore

82. Some tropical mangrove swamp close to the road

83. little channel with brackish water close to some industrial development.

84. same channel flowing into the sea

85. Again some lake shore in a little town

86. Same another angle

87. A closer view of a channeled river ( already seen on Update 2 ) which crosses an urban district. The medevieval old building and his modern extension act as a museum in my city and the little place along a river is a famous meeting point in the city.

88. A rainwater retention bassin near a residential area

89. A wild river make his way into forest and mountains, first wide........

90. ......then more narrow

91. before flowing into the sea on a beautiful bay update on 3th july 2016 same but old pic become mosaic
    <<<click on pic

92-93
And to finish, a strong river crosses some old town ( edit on 16th december 2016 > the 2 old pics are replaced by 1 mosaic )
    <<<click on pic

94. ....before begining more gentle a few hundred meters downtreams

95. and continue peacefully in a little town.

I hope you like it  ;)

vortext

Oh wow, the mmp detailing is superb!  &apls &apls

The swamp area especially is to my liking, and where did you find that neat little bridge?! However pic #87 is my absolute favorite in this update (which seem to get better and better btw, the marina & highrise previously were great as well).

All right, back to soaking in the details.  :popcorn:
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

romualdillo

You were right when you said that you like mixing different architectural styles :D, but it does work! I think it makes your pictures look so interesting! And the level of detail is amazing! Great work!  &apls

Your MMP work is again outstanding. I wish I had the patience to do the same. Very good work with the swamp and with using different water types. Also nice transitions between different water types from time to time, for instance with the many rocks at p. 91. Might steal that concept ;D

manga rivotra

@ romualdillo, 11241036 :
Thanks you for the very nice comments  :)

@ vortext :
the bridge is a prop from the great "Neko brook" set that you can found here :
http://hide-inoki.com/bbs/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=858&sid=453f936e7fc3c3de16399cee74090af4

belfastsocrates

Superb! You've inspired me to try some MMP river work, something I haven't tried before.
A unique nation fusing technological prowess and unparalleled grandeur

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination" - Oscar Wilde

art128

Another set of fantastic pictures. The amount of MMP work in each of them is incredible.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

feyss

Too much awesome pictures for one update. Fantastic job, I think I will take a look at every update now!  ;)

reddonquixote

Another stunning update. I enjoy every picture, just like delightful little postcards  :thumbsup:
Pay heed to the tales of old wives. It may well be that they alone keep in memory what it was once needful for the wise to know.