• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Farms North of Grasmere () My SC4 MD Scrapbook

Started by Vizoria, October 08, 2014, 02:31:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikey Knox

Where can i get this massive Silo "Thing"  :)

As always, great Job and Inspiration  :thumbsup:

Tyberius06

These are very nice and gorgeous pictures. &apls &apls &apls &apls
Thanks for sharing these.
On picture 3 on the right hand side what is that diagonal shaped building (with bell tower) on the corner, next to the tennis court?
It looks very nice, but I can't recognize it... :)
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

Simmer2

________________________________________________________________________________

praiodan

Already browsed through your new update yesterday evening on my phone, but the small screen didn't do the pictures any justice. Still they took my breath away, which was very bad, considering I was right in a choir rehearsal.  :D
The ranches are set neatly, although some of them seem to be a little small considering the amount of cattle wandering around.  :P Only the sheep (?) on those lush meadows seem pretty much enjoying their space.  $%Grinno$%

kbieniu7

Ok, as you wish ;) So, let me concentrate just on a one thing: those sport pitches near a cemetery. I really like this addition, a nice-looking complex in a residential area. And its so detailed - MMP playground, parking, paths... and another concrete road just by  :thumbsup:
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

brick_mortimer

Quote from: Tyberius06 on May 15, 2017, 02:52:27 PM
...On picture 3 on the right hand side what is that diagonal shaped building (with bell tower) on the corner, next to the tennis court?...
That beautiful building is Sandgate Council Chambers by Mattb325: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3283

I'm very happy BTW to see that Matt released some nice new content, both here and on Simtropolis  :)
Busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest
Me no coffee function without so good

Dantes

I love your green garden city! I think your Sims are so happy to live there! Next time I travel to this city as tourist  :D

c.p.

I think that 7x7 residential lot is getting more use just in your region than I ever imagined it would anywhere. :D

I love the pathway leading out of the cemetery, through the woods and across the field :thumbsup:

Also, great use of the various jen_p houses :thumbsup:

Vizoria

Replies:

Mikey Knox: The "silo thing" can be found here- http://www.simcitypolska.pl/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=193.

Tyberius06: Thank you! The building can be found here- http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3283.

Simmer2: Cheers!

praiodan: Minus the cows I really liked using the 7x7 residential buildings; very rural. Thanks for your comment.

kbieniu7: Thanks for that! I needed something to fill in a bit of empty space.

brick_mortimer: Thanks for providing the link.

Dantes: Thanks!

c.p.: I love large RCI lots, besides your 7x7 Victorian housing lots are so rural so it's a perfect fit. Lastly, jen_p's homes are the perfect low-rise fillers for rural and urban areas.

{---}

Part 8 of the Finale: Farms North of Grasmere

The title of this entry says it all- farms north of Grasmere. Enjoy!

{---}

{---}

This Tuesday the next entry goes to the small village of Brough and the fields that surround it.

mattb325

Wow. That's some serious MMP work there and the diagonal fields look flawless. CP's houses look absolutely fantastic used in your hands  ;D

Dantes

Wow, this is spectacular love to details. Your farming is awesome!  :)

kbieniu7

Spectacular... You even draw some patterns on those grassy fields, hah? ;D MY favourite element for this updates is the greenhouse complex. I like it, a good add-on to the landscape.

The way how you deal with FAR roads and fields by is stunning! Altough I'd think about using RHW or Rural Roads, so you could get rid of sidewalks at long distances ;)

Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Mikey Knox

How long does it take you to make these MMP Fields?  :)

Vizoria

Quote from: Mikey Knox on May 21, 2017, 06:46:00 AM
How long does it take you to make these MMP Fields?  :)

Each field takes between 15 to 30 minutes. Larger fields can take up to 45 minutes to complete. Other factors include the wideness of the MMP, if its wider than its less work. If its thinner -- for instance the flower MMPs of girafe -- then it becomes very time-consuming. My MMP farm fields approach is usually consists of either two or three layers, it is rarely four and never five. It's amazing how that second layer brings the first layer to life and brings in some much needed "thickness" of foliage.

praiodan

Fabulous! Just like kbieniu7 said, the cutting patterns of the grassy fields are a wonderful neat detail. And I, too have to compliment about the green house.  &apls

Mikey Knox

Did you delete all the older Entries, no Pictures are showing up for me  :o