• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

WIP - Arinsia

Started by feyss, June 17, 2012, 12:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FrankU

I certainly like the images. Good work. Nice ports, beautiful towns.
Your farms are having hard times, which is not too surprising, seeing the developments around.
I'd like to advise you to use my Dutch Farms, but as they are not yet ready, I fear you have to deal with what you have got.

Please continue.  &apls

Swordmaster

nbvc

Paul 999

Nice update. But the RHW can better, you use to much intersections at fast sequence. And you RHW can use into and exit lanes. I am a fan of RHW mod so i watch especial on that ;)

noahclem

Great update  &apls  The motorway and shoreline are very well done  :thumbsup:

feyss

FrankU > Thank you.  :thumbsup: For the farms, i hoped to stop this problem with the SPAM, but it's not the case  &mmm
Swordmaster > Thank you.  :)
nbvc > Thank you too.  :)
Paul 999 > Thanks! For the intersections: I admit it's a little bit exaggerated. But i tried to make a bypass road which encircle the town. For the exit lines, i don't have the habit to use it. I prefere to use my time to build buildings and organize the city.   :)
noahclem > Thank you.  ;)

So, here a little night picture of Kookart with the East Station:

sunv123

Wonderful night pic! :thumbsup: I really like the central station, or terminal.

Looking forward for more ;)
Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

RickD

My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

sim_link

Wonderful night picture, the lighting really tips the scales.  ;D

Schulmanator

See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

noahclem

Excellent night picture, terminal area, and shoreline  &apls

feyss

sunv123 > Thank you!  :)
RickD > Thanks!  :thumbsup:
sim_link > Thanks a lot  :)
Schulmanator > Thank you!   :thumbsup:
noahclem > Thanks  :)

5. Kookart by night

Today, I wil show you some night pictures of Kookart. It's a mix of known place and new places I've never showed before and wich I will explain in a next update.  :)

I hope you like it!  ;D

ivo_su

This MD seems more promising and interesting. I loved that picture where the highway descends in the form of natural FLUPs - looks damn realistic. The port is also nice - small, compact, with no large terminal just as the needs of your town.

sunv123

Yay for more night pics! ;D A great ocean/riverfront you've got there. Very pleasing to me. :)

Keep up the great work on this MD! :thumbsup:
Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

noahclem

Kookart looks great at night  &apls  Great update, I really like the lights and water  :thumbsup:

Kergelen

Very nice night pictures. The town looks beautiful and I love the way you construct on the slopes, like the hill in picture 16. &apls

Looking back in your MD I see you have a lot of great updates. Great use of road curves and RHW, and general composition of the different parts of the towns.

Links to SC4 websites

Swordmaster

benedict

Fantastic update - your city looks amazing at night. Everything seems to be in the right place, and all the buildings fit together really well. The transit layout, whether roads, tramlines, or railways look so natural - nice work.
Click on the banner to celebrate!

feyss

ivo_su > Thank you  :thumbsup:
sunv123 > Thanks  :)
noahclem > Thank you   :)
Kergelen > Thanks  :thumbsup:
Swordmaster > Thank you  ;D
benedict > Thanks  :)

Hello everybody. I just post a little mosaïc:

I know. It's a little cheap but i don't have enough time to play for the moment. I hope I could post more in a few weeks.  :)

PS: Happy New Year everibody  ;)

Schulmanator

See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0