• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Alba Ceann mu Dheas - Update - January 26th 2014

Started by rambuckel, October 01, 2011, 11:12:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rambuckel

@swordmaster: Thank you  :)

@noah: Well yes, I got the rendering problems figured out.  :satisfied: At least that's sort of a game of luck. The BAT sometimes renders without any problems and sometimes it doesn't ... But it's extremely annoying if it doesn't in case of larger buildings as the stadion tribunes ...  :angrymore: There's still some little things to improve with these. I'll fix that for the coming updates ;)

@benedict: I loved the rocky beaches along the shores of the Baltic Sea most as you did with your rocky beaches ... they weren't so crowded. And yes, it's My Little Pony on the bouncy castle ... I had to find something that fits the taste of little girls and the topic of the update ... there wasn't too much choice =)

@art: Thanks a lot! Actually I do not love these textures but I don't know how to avoid them and so I decided to ignore them ;)

@solsystem: Thank you!  :)

Well here's the start of my new project. You have the chance to see theses premesis develop. The jumping arena is just the first spot. The whole area on which the Newton Riding Center will develop is about sixfold larger. For this update I created about 30 props (including the different horses). Some are smaller some larger but it was fun :)

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

Slàn leat!
Angels can fly because they don't take themselves too serious!

noahclem

The festival looks like a great time  :party:  I love all the lotting and detail, as well as the nice sayings. Great job putting the facility and all the horse events together! And nice to see the new My Little Pony bouncing room put to use  ;D

Swordmaster

You're surely putting a lot of work in this. Very nice! Will need to mull over these sayings, though. Not sure I agree with all of them :P

Cheers
Willy

nbvc

benedict

Another great update. I really like that carousel - I can see a vintage car to ride, what else is on there?
Click on the banner to celebrate!

RickD

Very nice. I like your lotting. Must be very time consuming.
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

art128

Now that's interesting to see. I haven't seen anything like that before, good job.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

FrankU

Framly

Glückwunsch zum OSITM! Well deserved, of course!

It'll be a good month :)

Your Batskills are amazing &apls

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

sunv123

QuoteI really like that carousel - I can see a vintage car to ride

Yeah, same here. That carousel looks pretty nice. And fun :P

Congrats on the OSITM!  &apls
Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

rooker1

It's been a fantastic 4in1 week with you in OSITM, thank you very much.

Robin &apls
Call me Robin, please.

rambuckel

I have to thank you to give me the possibility to be in OSITM once more :) I'm still working on the next scenery but I'm quite optimistic that I'll be able to post the next update by the beginning of the next week. As vacation is over everything lasts a little longer as my time for SC4 is limited to the evenings ...

noahclem

Really awesome work on your 4-in-1  &apls &apls  Thanks and I hope I pull my weight in this "relay"  ;)

Schulmanator

See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

vortext

Wow, this is just great.  &apls

Love all the BATting you did, the carousel is especially nice!  :thumbsup:
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

rambuckel

@noah: Thanks very much! Should you ever have a place in Siilijoki where this pink dream of bounce house should be essential to make it a perfect place to be just let me know  :P
@swordmaster: Thanks a lot! I hope you found at least some sayings you can agree to :)
@nbvc: Thank you very much!
@benedict: Thank you!  The things on the carousel are actually scaled models of my horses and one of the coaches. I guess I'll put some more work into the carousel on the basis as it is now. I would like to "dress" the horses with saddles and bridles that fit the style of the carousel. Usually carousel-horses are dressed with colorful saddles and bridles.
@Rick: Thanks a lot! As there is a copy function in Lot Editor the lotting wasn't too time consuming although it surely wasn't done in the twinkling of an eye.
@art, Frank: Thanks a lot!
@Framly: Thanks a lot!
@sun: Thank you!
@rooker: Thank you for the opportunity to have been on OSITM once again! It's been my pleasure!
@Schulmanator, vortext: Thank you very much!

Todays pictures show the stables on the premises of Newton Stewart Riding Center. The old part of the stable is the place for the horses of the riding club of the riding center. The new stables provide space for some of the horses of the participants of the competitions. There's a good tradition in the riding club to have a training of professional trainers for amateur riders. There's another focus every year. This year there will be training on quadrille riding. These brochures are available for those who are interested in taking part in the training:

Those who decide to take part get this brochure together with their booking:

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

And here's some shots showing the stables:

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

Slàn leat!

kwakelaar

Great work, it has been interesting going through this MD. Lots of very good BAT's.

noahclem

Excellent work  &apls  It's very interesting to learn more about horse riding, competing, and training. Without knowing the purpose and origin dressage can seem pretty silly but now it makes a lot of sense to me. My hobby passion has been water skiing, also potentially very expensive, but we use clubs to reduce the cost and share knowledge much in the same way it sounds like horse clubs do. I really like the way you've captured the details of the events and the competition in this update  :thumbsup:

benedict

You've put a huge amount of work into the graphics of this update - really wonderful stuff. Thanks for sharing it.
Click on the banner to celebrate!

nbvc