• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

File Juicer help

Started by twist2172, June 08, 2010, 12:42:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

twist2172

Hey all,

I think I am starting to get the hang of the forum now and which forum boards to ask certain questions in. 

Anyway, I have been playing around with filejuicer on my mac, and it has been helping me tremendously with letting the LEX files to work on my computer. Thank you all again for helping me out with that.  My question is this:  I got the filejuicer program about a week ago and I got the free version which supposedly only lasts a week, then it asks you to buy the program.  What do you guys think?  Is it safe to buy the program?  Will I be able to download the free version again, or will my only option be to dl the $12 version?  And is that $12 a one time payment or is it a monthly/annual payment.

Thank you all for your help it means a great deal to me.

- twist2172

thingfishs

well I expect it's perfectly safe to buy, but I never did. (I use a PC SC4 now, but was on the mac version for years).
You can just erase it and download another free trial, but 12 dollars ain't much either. (erasing isn't completely straight forward though, but once you know where it's files go it's easy)

If you happen to have an intel mac, there is an open source program that does the same thing. I haven't tried it personally but my first recommendation would be trying that out: http://winebottler.kronenberg.org/

IF however, you have an intel chipped mac, you should be running a PC copy of SC4 (as I do now).