• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Help for Geuz!!!

Started by Madysepanganahi, December 27, 2018, 01:47:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madysepanganahi

So I downloaded Simckty 4 after a year or so on my new laptop because of the good old times. I downloaded new building files for the first time and it looked awesome and worked very well. But my Central City named Geuz will not open. It reached about 230.000 people and I had 10 million of money to take the city on the next level. Everytime when Im in the menu where you see your region and open the city it loads, and them the wohle game crashes. I got no repprt from my computer. It is only crashed. Everytime. Please help and dont let 15 hours of hard wrok go away. Thank you.

Here some important informations: -downloaded at steam -windows 10 pc software -other cities i can open without problems -the add-ons i only have from simplaza and simtropolis.

Andreas

Most likely, you're missing a dependency file, such as a custom tree controller, or an airport controller. If you forgot to install it, or use another one as the one that has been used before, a crash is very likely.
Andreas

fritzfarlig

I use yours airport shuttler (very nice for me and a super idea) Andreas then is not possible to plop the default airport