• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Westfield

Started by Allein, May 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allein

Thanks for coments  :thumbsup:

I like the American style, but I am also inspired a bit of European and Asian style. I like also cities with many skyscraper  :thumbsup:

Mountain View-part 2

kelis

The last picture it's Just amazing my friend !
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Ol.S / Benoit

Nice work my colleague from TSC ! ^^
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

Allein

Thanks,

Mountain View-part 3

More coming soon !  ;)

kelis

Another great update ! I like the transport system  &apls &apls &apls
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

supremec

So fabulous  &apls, like I said on TSC site  :thumbsup:
Click on the banner to see my BATs

j-dub

QuoteI like the American style, but I am also inspired a bit of European and Asian style. I like cities with many skyscraper

Good thing no mountain lions have been spotted in Mtn View yet.

Its hard to believe how US forgets its French connection (I don't even remember being tested on this during my public school years)

in English:http://ns1763.ca/remem/map-new-france.jpg

Community names like La Salle or Marseilles should of been evident enough, but there are those living under that named community, who would not always know, to them its just another last name. You see someone's last name, you usually don't ask about their ancestors, if they do not stand out. At that time though, not only did you have others from Europe coming to North America looking for territory, their were also the natives (Indians), not to mention more wild animal, more bears, more wolves, but mostly, a lot more mountain lions (cougars) running all over the place from what is now Canada to existing South America. I only mentioned those, because California only just made the mountain lions in their state extinct, a couple of years ago. I understand that part of America's development involved making a lot of Mountain Lion extinct. The last time a cougar crossed into the state of Illinois, they got shot to death in the city streets, but that did not seem to happen to a coyote who hid from the city street crowds in the freezer of a local restaurant franchise. This is where it gets sad, animals can not exactly cool down during 100 degree Summer time weather in open field native land, that they have to suck it up and run so far into crowded human cities.

IAM, don't know if your into Wine tasting, but I guess now I can credit you for building Californian vineyards, the next time France and America compete about the wine tasting thing, or whatever rivalry that is.

noahclem

Great work!  &apls  I love all the gentle slopes on the transit networks and beautiful rural areas!

Tomas Neto

Allein

Thanks for coments ;) :thumbsup:

Mountain View-part 4

It's the last Update of Mountain View, so say good bye $%Grinno$%

io_bg

Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

kelis

Why the last update ? You dont continues with this Region ? I hope yes  :thumbsup:

Great shots, the region view is fantastic, great job !

.                                                                                                                      

Allein

Quote from: kelisWhy the last update ? You dont continues with this Region ? I hope yes :thumbsup:

It's just the last of Montain View  ()stsfd() $%Grinno$%

Actually, i'm working on Downtown Manhattan, coming Sunday ;) :thumbsup:

Thanks for your coments  :thumbsup:

Allein

Introducing of New York in International Economic Fair:

The City of New York to build a complex view to host the International Economic Fair of 2011.
We're not sure we are currently designated for acueille but we are very confident.
This event would increase the economic importance of New York in the world.

The city is not finished yet :'(

Hope you like it :thumbsup:

Yan077

noahclem

Great work with Mountain View and New York!  :thumbsup:  In that last night picture it looks like a bunch of buildings are missing nightlights though....

kelis

Once more a Great job, The last picture is great  &apls
.                                                                                                                      

Terring7

Cool pictures :)
From where did you found the red building?

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.