• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

JP Schriefer's BATs

Started by JP Schriefer, August 10, 2015, 07:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manga rivotra

Wow The Planalto is already a true masterpiece ,i really love it !   :thumbsup:
And thanks for the new german block, there will be a great addition for any european city and very usefull for loters.  &apls &apls &apls

JP Schriefer

manga rivotra: thank you very much! :)

Tacoma Financial Center (2x5)
I'll have to adapt one side of the building because it is located in a hilly terrain.

Simmer2

________________________________________________________________________________

kelis

I like the building. I think it can fits in all kind of cities. I can't wait to see some progress  :thumbsup:
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

JP Schriefer

Simmer2 and kelis, thank you very much.

Progress in Great Southwest Tower and Hearst Tower. Textures are just tests, and don't worry about the weird top of Hearst Tower, I'll fix that later. All of them are in zoom 5, so click on them to see it in original size  :)

belfastsocrates

Looking excellent so far! I really like Hearst Tower :)
A unique nation fusing technological prowess and unparalleled grandeur

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination" - Oscar Wilde

reddonquixote

Looks amazing JP. The shop interiors are looking especially lovely.  :thumbsup:
Pay heed to the tales of old wives. It may well be that they alone keep in memory what it was once needful for the wise to know.

romualdillo

Both buildings look great! As reddonquixote said the shop interiors look really nice.  :thumbsup:

JP Schriefer

Thank you very much, guys :)

For now I just released Planalto Palace. It's only the main building version, actually it's ready for a long time. I tried to export the whole lot version which SimCoug was going to lot, but it had graphic errors in all the attempts I just don't know why :(

DOWNLOAD: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3375

Night shots:

MAXISNITE
DARKNITE

romualdillo

The building looks awesome and the nightlights are great!! &apls I hope you can export the whole lot version. 

Alan_Waters

Simmer2

Stunning  &apls &apls

Now I have to go on Google maps to see its real life setup....lotting it would be awesome!!

Nick
________________________________________________________________________________

art128

Really nice building, good work!
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

metarvo

Nice work!  Getting the nightlights to reflect off the water like that is quite impressive.  :thumbsup:
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

vortext

time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

manga rivotra

Wonderful architecture and perfect reproduction !   &apls &apls &apls Thanks you very much  :thumbsup:

JP Schriefer

Thank you very much, guys!  :)

Previews from the Olympic Aquatics Stadium (zoom 4):

However, I have bad news.
As some here know, I had an unforeseen event and I'll be without my laptop I use to make my BATs for a few weeks. On the other computer I'm using the programs do not run well, and the Maracanã and Copacabana Palace Hotel will be postponed, because they are very complex and softwares crash. Although it won't be in STEx soon, the Maracanã will appear in Elavery's CJ :)
To 'replace' these delays, I will try to make some less complex buildings for the project.

belfastsocrates

That's sad to hear. Damn computer issues!

On the other hand the aquatics venue looks good so far!
A unique nation fusing technological prowess and unparalleled grandeur

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination" - Oscar Wilde

JP Schriefer

belfastsocrates: actually it was my mom having to travel with my computer because her broken :D

Keeping my planning from the beginning of the year about trying to make simpler buildings while I'm out of time due to classes, I started this one today. It's a residential from my city and I walk in front of it everyday, so I thought it would be nice to do. I know it's not a work of art, but I think it can fit well in dense cities.
BTW, I also started some weeks ago the Skatteskrapan, from Stockholm. Probably it's going to be a long time project because it's a very detailed complex. I'll do a preview this week.
And I'm doing another one as well, almost 100% modeled, but that's a surprise which I'm planning to finish only in the end of the year because it's a big one. My only tip is that it's famous, but sometimes it's obsfuscated by more famous buildings around it. I hope you like it :P

2x2 and W2W

art128

Secret BAT tells me it's something in New York... :D

That w2w looks nice. As Jason said over at ST, it looks big even though it's a 2x2 corner. Curious how this will turn out compared to the RL one.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog