• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

I feel a bit sheepish about this; still, I have no choice

Started by Pythias900KMB, December 06, 2015, 12:21:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pythias900KMB

Ahoy, everybody!  It is late at night so I am going to keep this as short as I can ... I am writing this to import some counsel.  See ... I tried to register for the File Exchange here using one of my email addresses that I thought would still be active -- only to recently have demonstrated how very mistaken I was.  There was supposed to be a registration confirmation sent to my email address that I thought would be there for me -- only for there to be a lot of nothing.

Should I redo the registration using a different email address or is there another avenue that I can avail?  I have a city whose tax base I royally goofed on to which end I will have to obliterate the city and start over again; when I do that, I would like to have such mods as RHW at my disposal for the reconstruction.

Gratitude in advance!!!

Tarkus

Hi Pythias-

This happens from time to time, unfortunately.  Issues with the mail server.  In any case, I've manually activated your LEX account, and I've also removed your email address from the message, to prevent it from getting scooped by spambots.

-Alex