• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Republic of Karasem: 2022 Holiday Traffic Report (22/04/30)

Started by Nanami, March 18, 2011, 02:36:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nanami

Replies:
belfastsocrates: Thanks! its Moonlight's Japanese-style canal, can be downloaded at his site: http://blog.livedoor.jp/moonlinght/archives/cat_59226.html
noahclem: Thanks! I like that canal too...  :D
Terring7: Thanks!
vinlabsc3k: Thanks! that come from the canal pieces so idk how to fix it lol  :-[
Dantes: Thank you very much! do you like this city on snow btw? because its what this update about
Miriu: Thanks! its Moonlight's Japanese-style canal
c.p.: Thanks!

+-----------------------------+

火曜日,2014年12月23日
Tuesday, 23 December 2014

Ayukawa city, capital of Ayukawa Prefecture and Nakahara 4th largest metropolitan area poured with heavy snow.

Today its really white I mean everywhere is white.... because of snow. Its really freezing here now, lets see how cold it is... it's -3C.

Well its in the south of Mitaka Station, one of the most dense district in Ayukawa here but its seems no much activity outside... maybe because its holiday already? or maybe because of the weather?

hmm seems nobody at park at this moment....

In the bridge of Kirigawa River here. The river's water seems very cold at this moment... waw.

Now in the Kirigawa-cho. well nothing much to do here actually

Lets go to Mitaka station area. there should be something better to do here since its one of the city's major hub and there're many stuff can be done here like shoping, karaoke etc....

bari...bari...ban..ban.... now available in Nakahara.....

ユミーちゃん

THIS IS AMAZING! Nice photoshop for the snow! I think is done quite well! It really inspires me! Continue to create such wonderful cities!

The high, tall apartment buildings in the first picture of the 中原 (Nakahara) | Ayukawa Snow update. Where can I find something like that?

art128

Nice snowy update. Lovely pictures. Needs more snow on the streets though. :)

Merry Christmas.  :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Nanami

Replies:
ユミーちゃん: Thank you a lot! I suppose you mean the top one if yes its this: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1987
Art128: Thanks! and merry Christmas to you.. :)

+--------------------------------+
This Mini Update will consist of the description of the city for the next update, Minamiyoko.

渡辺県南横市
Minamiyoko, Watanabe Prefecture

Map of Watanabe Prefecture, Nakahara

Minamiyoko is a City located in Watanabe Prefecture. it has population of 172,446 people with total land size 62km sq makes its population density of 2781 people per kmsq.

Minamiyoko City office next to the Chuo Park

Minamiyoko Located in the western part of Watanabe Prefecture. It has a flat plains in the south and western part of it and hilly part on the northern which lies in the Chiyoko Hill Range. The city itself bordered Shimazaki City in the east, Kisarazu in the south and Chiyoko in the north. Its still considered as part of Shinkyo-Watanabe Metropolitan Area as about 45% of the citizens in the city commute daily toward Shinkyo or Watanabe.

Minamiyoko Station with the city centre

Minamiyoko served by Shimizu Line and Shizugawa Main line which has service to the Watanabe Station in the Watanabe city and Kashiwagi Station in Kashiwagi Ward, Shinkyo (the busiest train station in Nakahara). This city has Minamiyoko station as the main connector and several other major station such as Okuzawa Station which is a terminus of Okuzawa line and also Kita-Minamiyoko Station on the Shimizu Line.

Aoyoko Station

This city has 2 expressway connection toward Shizugawa Expressway in the Kita-Shimayoko IC and Minamiyoko IC. this city also has a portion of Nakahara National Route 3 which runs from Shizubashi, Shinkyo toward Hakata in north.

romualdillo

Great city!!  :thumbsup: I like this kind of dense chaotic cities a lot!!

vinlabsc3k

Beautiful the snowy update!! &apls &apls &apls
Great the mini update with map and teaser! :thumbsup:
My creation at CityBuilders.

SimCity 5 is here with the NAM Creations!!

diego6677

Hello Atusko-sama,

I love your work/diary! &apls

I have 2 questions please - in one of your pictures (see attached) - there is a rock/mountain path.  Is it transit enabled (ie people can walk on it)?  And please where can I download these rocks/mountains paths?  It looks realistic/amazing.

Thank you and keep up your good works on diaries!  :thumbsup: &apls

Nanami

Replies:
romualdillo: Thanks! its not that chaotic anyway!
vinlabsc3k: Thanks a lot!
diego6677: Thanks! it isnt transit enabled since it only MMP. its here http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/29426-franku-heblem-sand-addon/

+--------------------------------+
Final moment of 2014 in Nakahara, In every city especially major cities, everyone are getting ready for the coming of Year 2015.

Now playing AKB48, a girl group from Shinkyo with their song, Chance no Junban
http://www.youtube.com/v/s_2Uz2Z9IkA

There're countdown all across the country. We will cover from some of major cities.

Right from infamous Suzuya crossing, Shinkyo we can see number 5 as the countdown!

Now Kashizaki, a city next to Shinkyo, we can call this as 4 countdown!

Mikawa, home of old Nakahara and the whole Sanese. 3 From the Hongawa Castle!

Ayukawa, Nakahara 5th Largest city, 2 From Mitaka Station!

Akashima, which just recovered from the recent disaster hit this city, 2014 seems to be a very hard year for this city. 1 from Nishiko Station!

Now Back to Suzuya again Annnddd...

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015!

Now Playing in Shinkyo Dome, KARA with their song Step bringing the new year, 2015 with hope this year everything will be better!
http://www.youtube.com/v/YaTGcELTFag

diego6677

Atsuko-sama,

thank you for the information.

And happy new year! fantastic simcity 4 picture too! :)  &apls &apls

vinlabsc3k

Happy New Year from Italy!!

My creation at CityBuilders.

SimCity 5 is here with the NAM Creations!!

Nanami

Replies:
diego6677, vinlabsc3k: Thank you! and happy new year!

+--------------------------------------------------------------+

Kashizaki-ku (樫崎区) is one of the seven wards of the city of Kashizaki, Watanabe Prefecture, Nakahara. As of 2010, the ward had an estimated population of 187,246 and a density of 5,412 persons per km². Kashizaki City itself is Nakahara 11th largest city in term of population with estimated population 1,281,943. Located between 2 Nakahara largest city, Watanabe and Shinkyo, Kashizaki is flat and largely consists of industrial zones and densely built working-class housing, the northern end mountainous and more suburban while the southern reclaimed coast consist of industrial area and port.

Kashizaki Station which is the largest and the main station of the city taken role as the hub for the northern part of city and the rail line between Shinkyo and Watanabe. Nearby area heavily developed as the commercial centre and some major housing area. As for 2014, the station serves 195k passengers per day

Kashizaki ward is located in Southeast end of Watanabe Prefecture, in the southern portion of the city of Kashizaki, bordering on the Sakai River and Shinkyo to the east and Shinkyo Bay to the south and west. Much of the land area of the Ward is reclaimed land

Minami Kashimoto Station (南樫本駅) located south not far from Kashizaki Station. It located next to the Kashizaki Sogo Departement Store, the largest departement store in Kashizaki and Watanabe Prefecture.

Kashizaki Ward economy dominated by the industrial sector in the south and commercial sector in north nearby station. Many of residential of the ward commute daily toward Shinkyo and Watanabe due to its location squeezed between both cities.

Kashizaki Ekimae Dori a main road in the front of Station. it's heavily crowded with shopping area nearby the station.

Kashizaki ward connected toward Shinkyo in the east using the rail which consist of many lines served mainly by Kashizaki Station though there isnt any Highspeed railway connection in the city, Shizugawa Shinkansen line in the northern Funabori Ward, northern of Kashizaki ward. There is Shinkyo Metropolitan Expressway Bayside Route in the reclaimed southern part of the city. Daichi Keihan (第一京辺) which part of Nakahara National route 15 runs in the middle of the ward connect this city toward Watanabe and Shinkyo.

Nightshot around the Kashizaki Station

btw: Kashizaki heavily based on Kawasaki

Nanami

"From Akashima 5 months later...."

Akashima, January 10 2015

To: Miyazawa Mizuki (@mizukimiya930)

Hey how are you? its already very cold here lately in Akashima, we have plently snowfall earlier this month. I think Shinkyo have better temperature than here since it located more to the north. Anyway I still in new year holiday now, school start at next Monday so well its the end of my holiday here hahaha.....

I just remembered when we still in elementary school in Shinkyo, before my family move due to my father task. do you still remembered when we play in snow winter until it was dark already... what a memory lol. Oh btw I just moved into a new house, but still not far from the apartment we rent beforehand. I can still see it everyday when going to school or downton.

How is your holiday? what are you doing in new year? I had plenty boring holiday maybe in my opinion, being trapped in the house all since the holiday started XD... However I got a good new year, going around the city watching the countdown, you know there is some firework too here in this city but not as big as previous year since we still recovering from the disaster 5 month ago.

5 months ago the earthquake was very hardly hit my place here, thank god me and my family here okay and safed since we live in northern part of Akashima which barely affected by earthquake. There are some minor damage around my area here like some glass broke but thankfully nothing badly damaged.

But too bad with what happened in the south. I have some friend which affected badly with the earthquake, it's so sad to heard the story though. I can't even imagine how people in southern part of city when the disaster happened, too scary, I just can send pray to them. I hope this horrible disaster won't happened anymore here and anywhere else.

Anyway lets now wake up as the city begun to rebuild. Yesterday I can see how the city recover. There were many major redevelopment around the city. It's really incredible how fast the city recovered from the disaster.

Let's talk about other thing now, guess what? I have tried the new train in this city, well it's actually the same usual route to the school but it has new cabs. I like the new one design, or maybe just because its new hahahaha..

Anyway thats all I want to write now. I want to heard about your story too in Shinkyo, reply my email as soon as possible okay. ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ

your friend in Akashima

Konae Fumiko

+----------------------------------------+

Author note:
- I'm new to this kind of updates so I suggestion and critics are very welcome here.
- the email address is fake (obviously lol) :P

ユミーちゃん

Great update! I am glad to see that Akashima recovered the tsunami and the earthquake quickly, I hope that they weren't too many losses...

I have been looking for those construction sites EVERYWHERE! Do you know where I could find them?

Themistokles

Great looking city and construction sites. :thumbsup: The e-mail format gives more life to the story, for instance now we know why there are so many construction sites. For someone like me, living in a country without earthquakes ;D , it's not something I'd guess just seeing the pictures, so it's really interesting to hear.
Come join me on a hike to St Edmea!

Latest update: 7

"In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but by what we refuse to destroy." - John Sawhill

vester

Fasan

Beautiful pictures! Since every picture I like. Simply great work!  &apls

romualdillo

Great update!! Everything looks full of activity and life!!!  &apls

Kergelen

Great reconstruction pictures! I like the penultimate picture  &apls

Links to SC4 websites

Nanami

just make a teaser for my progress. reply will be in next full update/ep
三河駅西口Mikawa-shi, Mikawa-ken

thank you for coming here

kelis

.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||