• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Republic of Karasem: 2022 Holiday Traffic Report (22/04/30)

Started by Nanami, March 18, 2011, 02:36:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

romualdillo

Great update!! The third image is superb!! And the river looks incredible!!  &apls

noahclem

Wow, fantastic city building  &apls &apls

I really like your work, everything from the transit networks to the bats to the way you polish your pictures. Awesome rivers as well  :o

Dantes

I can not see your city pictures from the last updates.

Nanami

Replies( 返事 ):
@romualdilloさん: Thanks again!  :D
@noahさん: Thank you! I try to make it as near as real one..
@Dantesさん: too bad you come when majhost down  &mmm

+--------------------------------------------+

warning: this update contain horror and myth stories, possibly make you creep out...

Click here for the background music to add the atmosphere of update

Chiyoko, a city in Watanabe Prefecture. It's just about 27km from Downtown Watanabe city, the prefecture capital also Nakahara's 2nd largest city. Beneath the city, there's a myth growing on local residents.

Chioka Forest (千岡森), a forest in Chiyoko. Legend said that this forest which some people called it as Chioka (血岡森) hide something inside it. Locals likely said that there's a forbidden place named Shinodake Estate inside the forest... is it true?

We stopped at the bus stop in this Sekichi town (関地町) on the side of Okuzawa Highway (岡沢街道), Watanabe Prefectural route 134 just from Shimazaki, 20km in the south of Chiyoko. Seems theres nothing wrong about this town so far.

Walking around in this town, find out something about Shinodake estate maybe someone already know about it? it started to be dark here....

but anyway nothing different here, everything seems like usual town in Nakahara.... But.... why every time we ask about that place everyone just scared and avoiding it? some actually really pointing to the other way though... so, might just turn back and see what we can get....

Guess that we need to cross this major road again... and enter the town.

But this way seems pretty much less populated and houses started to be rare....

What now, the road in this area are badly maintained and now, seems the road ends here or not? anyway we havent found anything so far... so maybe lets continue there...

This place not have any sign of human life inside it, and this might just an abandoned pathway across the forest..

Wait what is this??? seems like this place used to be lived by people but now, not even a single soul inside it anymore... this heavy feeling just really weird and this place must have something wrong about it.... still we haven't found Shinodake name in any of these houses...

Going deeper into forest, my feeling about something wrong here are going heavier...

dunno why but I feels that place really strange.....

This place, really feels to be wrong about it, idk how to say anymore...

I try to go back on this path.. to go back since I got nothing here.....

Strange but I feels like already walks for miles away and surely if measured in this afternoon, I should already see the main road now but how could it possible???

This place???? Really again???? looks like I just walking around in circle... but how????? I remembered that I just followed this road...
wait what is that??? WHATTT? AAAHHH?

That empty lot in the evening now it turn out to be a house complete with a sign name "Shinodake" that must be the place which mentioned earlier......

note: this story actually heavily influenced on Corpse Party Book of Shadow final chapter (blood drive) so maybe some already familiar with this one? lol

anyway thats all for this update hope you enjoyed....

Dantes

Amazing pictures! I do not like horror but. I fear very much in horror. Now I can not look in your update!

vortext

time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

feyss

Beautiful update. The first picture is really my favorite one. I like the mix between little towns, rice culture and forest.  :thumbsup:

art128

Fantastic update. The scenery and setting is quite well done.
I've never played nor read Corpse Party, only watched the four OVAs, but It did give me some real goose bumps... :)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

vester

noahclem

Great work  &apls  I love your MMP usage!

benedict

Congratulations, your MD was number on Ben's Top Ten for the week ending 31 July.
Click on the banner to celebrate!

vinlabsc3k

Great MD, Atsuko-san!! &apls &apls &apls
The last update is an Halloween Special, is it right? ;) Oops, I read wrong the date. :-[

The previous South-eastern style section was quite impressive, :thumbsup: a little chaotic, %confuso but this Japanese style part is gorgeous :o, thanks to Mas 71, Ragutaro-san, Nekopanchi-san and other Japanese Batters. ;)

If possible, I would know if the face-lift mod for elevated roads are compatible with NAM 32 and the correct link to download it.
I've read  the Forum on HIDE and Seek, ()what() but the translation was a failure :'( due the poor Japanese grammar in Google Translator. :(

Thanks in advance from your new fan!!
My creation at CityBuilders.

SimCity 5 is here with the NAM Creations!!

Nanami

Replies:
Dantes: well sorry.... but that update is a horror one  :-[
Vortext: Thanks!
feyss: Thanks!
art128: Thanks! well its a horror game and the ova not same with the game btw  ::)
vester: Thanks!
noahclem: Thanks!
benedict: Thanks for the nomination!
vinlabsc3k: Thanks! well not really lol but well its kinda nearby like Halloween themed one :P . anyway the only download link is in the hide-inoki forum its here (just download them all): http://hide-inoki.com/bbs/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=818&sid=9e934d5798ff3ba79fa63f83a9a61bfc
and sorry idk if its compatible with NAM 32 since I still used NAM 31.2

+--------------------+
EP4 and EP5

well actually this one is kinda old and I just forgot to post it here lol... anyway here we go:

EP4: Kirigawa-cho, Ayukawa
Kirigawacho (霧川町) is a neighborhood located in Atsuta Ward, Ayukawa (鮎川市熱田区), located not far from Sakae, the downtown of Ayukawa:

EP5: Atsuta Ward, Ayukawa
Another previews from Ayukawa, Nakahara's 5th largest city.
Higashi-Atsuta Station, one of major hub of Ayukawa train network:

Shoot from Minami-Kirisawa-cho, a neighborhood in southern Ayukawa

Also note that Ayukawa actually loosely based on Nagoya :P

belfastsocrates

Fantastic set of updates. I really enjoy seeing your work and picking out all of the little details in the images. :)

Edit: What are the canal/river pieces you're using?
A unique nation fusing technological prowess and unparalleled grandeur

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination" - Oscar Wilde

noahclem

Beautiful update again  &apls  The water fits your city just perfect--the look of the bridge and the riverside terrace/lower level perfect the area.

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

vinlabsc3k

Lovely update Atsuko-san!! :thumbsup:

I agree with Noah, but the height of the bridge is a little low. :(
My creation at CityBuilders.

SimCity 5 is here with the NAM Creations!!

Dantes

The main train station fits perfectly in the area. I'm jealous about your performance! I make it rare for me w2w 2x1 commercial buildings grow so. The channel fits nicely with your downtown. I like this city very much!

Miriu

Beautiful scenes you are showing here, I love this canal very much &apls what pieces are you using for it?

c.p.

Excellent work on both the rural and urban updates :thumbsup:  I like your selection of buildings and street mods.