• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Republic of Karasem: 2022 Holiday Traffic Report (22/04/30)

Started by Nanami, March 18, 2011, 02:36:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nanami

Replies:
@ InvaderNat: I got it here it's a Japanese overpass pack though.
@ vortext, Republic, benedict, Gugu3, Kergelen: thank you for the comment!
+------------------------+
I dont have much time lately to open SC4.. so I just give this night shot from Kota Meriah for now....

Mr.Lin

THE CITY OF DANYARD ! SCCN
THE CITY OF DANYARD ! SC4D (Click on the pictures below)

人们都知道的,是生活;人们不知道的,才是艺术

Dantes

A fantastic night shot! I like the atmosphere of a large city and change.  :)

kelis

Yes that's it, a fantastic night shot, fantastic and realistic job  :thumbsup:
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Gugu3

Nanami

Mr.Lin, Dantes, kelis, Gugu3: Thank you for visiting my MD!  :D

almost one year after last full update yeah... I'm busy :P
so, now 2 update at one time  $%Grinno$%
+----------------------------------+

Update 29: Pamekasan Selatan, Kota Meriah Part 1

Pamekasan Selatan (en: South Pamekasan) is a subdistrict in Southern Kota Meriah which contain mixed economy class from the slumy low wealth to a wealthy condominiums and houses. Established in 1984 as the split of Pamekasan Subdistrict which currently become 3 different subdistrict (Pamekasan Selatan, Pamekasan Utara and Cipelak) this subdistrict growth into a crowded part of Kota Meriah as well as one of the area from the most wealthy residential district in Kota Meriah.

The intersection between Jalan Raya Pamekasan Selatan (South Pamekasan Main Road) with Jalan Raya Pemogan (Pemogan Main Road). Here we can see the rapid development of the city with some construction site there:

Some contrast area picture of Kota Meriah, showing wealthy house aside with some apartement next to low wealth residential area.

An intersection of Jalan Prof Dr. Watson MT which is one of the busiest road on Kota Meriah with some smaller road nearby Pasar Pakerisan

Pasar Pakerisan (Pakerisan Market) which is the one of the busy market in Kota Meriah. Also in this picture is an overpass of  Jalan Prof Dr. Watson MT with Jalan Raya Pemogan.

Taman Pamekasan 2 (2nd Pamekasan Park), A park in the Southern Kota Meriah. It becoming crowded in the weekend.

Another shot Jalan Raya Pamekasan Selatan (south of the first picture). This road recently being enlarged to support the surrounding area development and avoiding the traffic jam on this area. Furthermore, the city government also planned to make an M2RT (Meriah Mass Rapid Transport) lane to the south in the top of this road.

A random wealthy area in Pamekasan Selatan between the Jalan Raya Pamekasan Selatan and  Jalan Prof Dr. Watson MT and the southern of Taman Pamekasan 2

Another from Jalan Prof Dr. Watson MT. This road suffer a traffic jam in the rush hour of daily commute as its the main road from Kota Jatibening to Kota Meriah (aside from Jalan Raya Pamekasan Selatan, Jalan Raya Cinangka and Kota Meriah 2 Highway). This would indicated that Kota Meriah has grown into a major metropolitan cities with the neighboring cities such as Jatibening.

Now further to the south, this is the intersection between Jalan Prof Dr Watson MT with Kota Meriah Outer Ring Road Highway (MORR). We can see the surrounding area now become a midrise jungle which indicated this city growth.

+===========================================+

Update 30: Southern Border of Kota Meriah Preview (silent update)

*as a side note, idk why SC4 spawn less traffic when I want to take a picture :P
and recently I'm thinking to switch into east asian style...

APSMS

You've been active lately, so I was wondering if perhaps an update was in the works. Glad to see one here. Perusing the archives (this MD has been around longer than I've been active) has led me to a lot of your work, which is generally really good. I like the style and the way you can make SC4 really look like someplace in Southeast Asia (Indonesia/Malaysia, etc.)--or at least reasonably good enough to fool my untrained eye.

Hopefully you'll find more time to play and show us your handiwork, but this was a fairly sizable update. I'm not sure what a switch to East Asian city styles (other than Hong Kong) would entail, since there can be a wide variety of East Asian cities, and I'm not familiar with the Asian continent in general.
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

My Mayor Diary San Diego: A Reinterpretation

Gugu3

benedict

Those are stunning - they give the impression of a very 'complete' city, and the rain really sets the scene.
Click on the banner to celebrate!

RickD

Great to see a full update.  :thumbsup: I already said that I really love your style. That is why I have mixed feelings about switching styles. On the other hand, a change can be good.
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

vortext

So it's rain season?!  :D

Great pictures, very lively.  :thumbsup:
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

Nanami

APSMS: thanks a lot for coming here. well if I have much time, I would update my MD more often but you know I have busy life lately  $%Grinno$% anyway about the southeast asian theme, I will keep as another project aside from the east asian (mixed between Japanese, HKish, and Korean) one.
Raphael (RickD): thanks, as I stated above that I'll keep the southeast asian one aside from the east asian one so don't worry ;)
Gugu3, benedict, vortext: thanks!

+============================+
anyway here's the teaser what I currently working:

hopefully I'll put the main update soon ;)

Nanami

A teaser from Republic of Karasem:

From Cipelak, Meriah, Karasem

kelis

Both pictures are great, but I prefer the first one, looks quite japanese and I like it  :thumbsup:
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Vitoraju

SC4 the best simulate! haha

w_swietwoot

I like these pictures. Looks very realistic, just like Vitor says.
Lots of things to see without being messy nor repetetive, great job. And the city seems functional aswell, not plopped. &apls

Nanami

Replies:
kelis, Vítor Dos Santos: Thanks a lot for coming by!
w_swietwoot: thanks! well I try to make all of my cities functional not just plopable eye candy... ;)

+--------------------------------------------------------+

it's been snow a little bit lately in this bustling metropolitan area, Nanohana (七花), Nakama.... eventhough so, the city activities seems run normaly just like everyday except it's holiday there. As well in Suiren (スイレン), a district in special prefecture of Nanohana.

Happy new year 2014 from Nanohana, Nakama.

Nanami

Replies:
Gugu3, Shroud: Thanks!

+======================+
Update 2: Suiren, Nanohana V1

*I'll resterted my region soon (Nanohana Bay region) which probably make this area very different after it

Suiren-ward (睡蓮区) is one of the special ward located in the Nanohana city, Nakama. Though this area isnt as dense as  neighboring Senta-ward(センター区), this area still ratherly busy.

Overpass to Senta from Suiren crossing the Suiren River (睡蓮川):

This one of the high speed rail station in Suiren:

Mixed density in Suiren:

Now to more suburban looking area of Suiren: