• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Republic of Karasem: 2022 Holiday Traffic Report (22/04/30)

Started by Nanami, March 18, 2011, 02:36:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peter007

Kergelen

Nice intersections. I like the tropical feeling of your MD   :thumbsup:

Links to SC4 websites

Nanami

Teaser: Cikopo Intersection in video:  $%Grinno$%
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9E46ntSAh4

RickD

Cool video. ;)

The intersection is very unusual but I think it could really exist in some parts of the world.  $%Grinno$%
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

Nanami

Replies:

Dantes: Thanks! although it's not all slums.... ;D
kbieniu7: Thanks!
Adetsaj: Thanks gan!
Ernst (peter007): Thanks!
Kergelen: Thanks!
RickD: Thanks! it's pretty unusual because it just for temporary as the district government planned to continue it...

+-----------------------------+
(don't read it if you don't like it...)
Okay then here we are, in new 'dark' year (maybe only my opinion). in short word, I'm pretty not like to enter this year....  &sly

Anyway here's the update......

Update 17 : Cikerang, Pondok Daun (part 1)

Back to Pondok Daun......  $%Grinno$%
Cikerang is the southest area in Pondok Daun that consist of the new developing area. some of this subdistrict consist of the Industrial area, Medium Wealth Suburban, some 'new' mid to highrise building (most of them are hotels) and some normal mid to low wealth residential area.

A part of Cikaas-Pondok Daun highway that crossing the Cikerang from Cireseh and Kebayoran Bawah:

The highway exit to Jl Raya Cikerang (Cikerang main road) that is one of the main access to the city for the traveler and tourist....

Jl Raya Cikerang is known as one of the new downtown of Pondok Daun as the're some place of intrest.
Perempatan Cikerang, to the west of exit that consist of Jl Raya Cikerang and Jl Arteri Cikerang. Here we can see Cikerang Plaza Lama (in the left) and some hotels.

To the west of the exit still in Jl Raya Cikerang, There's a supermarket alongside with a newly constructed hotel.

Prapatan Cikerang Barat, the crossing between Jl Raya Cikerang with Jl Raya Curam-Cireseh (as we can see there's some shopping center:

And to the south of intersection to the suburban area :

Last (NEW TO MY MD) nightshot of Cikerang Highway Exit:

That's all for today..  ;)

Framly

It looks great how the highway winds its way through the urban area :thumbsup:

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

Dantes

Kergelen

Nice particular style!
The amount of homes, the highways so close to the homes, the quantity of traffic and...the rain, creates a very definite style that I like. :thumbsup:

Links to SC4 websites

apeguy

Incredible, the paddy fields, the crowded houses, the rain effect, all of it. ;D ;D

Keep it up. :)

The Deltan Empire is here! Click the Banner to have a look! | Kanalka City, Capital of the Barrier Islands

PlayStation Network ID: theapeguy

Yan077

It's always raining in Karasem  :o
Another excellent update, the south asian atmosphere is just great !  :thumbsup:

noahclem

Great update! The roads, rain, and lights look awesome  &apls

ricardomiranda

Impressive realism of his city, much like the highway and Shamrocks &apls &apls

Nanami

Replies:
Framly, Dantes, Kergelen, apeguy, Yan077, noahclem,  ricardomiranda: Thanks y' all for the comments!

+----------------------------------------------------+

Update 18: Ciasem Part 1

Well, where to start? oh yeah before enter the Cibebek city (main city of metro) looks to its sattelite city. one in the north is Ciasem.

Ciasem is a small satellite city that serve also as the capital of Northern Cibebek District (Kab. Cibebek Utara). it has population about 70k people. It have various wealth level from lowest slum into a large mansion.

Ciasem have some industial district for the metro area one of them in the southwest of the city:

(now l the name of the street in the pics :P)

And now in the west of industrial area there's Cibebek-Cikopo highway (which ends up in Cikopo / 2 last update). Besides that, there's a suburban area:

From there to the city, we'll see the scenery of rice field:

And now heading to the city (we'll should see it soon):

Thats all.... please leave a messages er.... I mean comments.  ;D

Sky Guy

Amazing work! I love the mix of crowded low density slums and the new highrises, and all of them next to those fantastic rice paddies :satisfied:  Great photo- editing too  &apls

Kalu Sabah- A fast growing dynamic Southeast Asian Country

Earth quake

Excellent job.
The passage of slums to the countrysides, bounded by the highway, doesn't shock and even are aesthetically pleasing. I love the atmosphere that creates the rice in this mix density, ranging from slums, richest houses and fields.
Your industrial zone is also very nice with the dirt and smoke that must make life pleasant around the factories and chinmney.  ;D

Dantes

Your industrial area is fantastic. Typical Karasem  :) Modern and dirthy  :thumbsup:

RickD

My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

Schulmanator

See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

ricardomiranda

apeguy

Another fantastic update, you've really nailed the south-east-asian style. ;D :thumbsup: &apls

The Deltan Empire is here! Click the Banner to have a look! | Kanalka City, Capital of the Barrier Islands

PlayStation Network ID: theapeguy