• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Republic of Karasem: 2022 Holiday Traffic Report (22/04/30)

Started by Nanami, March 18, 2011, 02:36:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bat

Welcome to page 9!
Good teaser there! Lookoing foward to more of that area...

Orange_o_

I took the time to read your MD from the first page, you have to recreate a realistic atmosphere, I like especially the slums and the scenery of rice fields.  &apls

Do you think that we can make an Update on a small fishing village?

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

Nanami

Replies:

Quote from: art128 on November 14, 2011, 08:48:41 AM
Nice update. I specially like that it's raining everyday non stop, it is for me quite realistic of the region. I just think that on the fifth picture from the top, you should connect both the diagonal avenue and the vertical one, like this:
Well, I make that road from south (vertical one) new so in the future it would be connected with the diagonal one (just the story of the city ;D )
Quote from: Sky Guy on November 14, 2011, 11:47:11 AM
These are some great updates! I love all the density and mix of buildings  &apls I also love the canals through the city  :thumbsup:
Thx! a lot man!
Quote from: Battlecat on November 14, 2011, 12:05:42 PM
Cool update, the flooding is a neat touch!
Thanks! although I just photoshop it carelessly  $%Grinno$%
Quote from: noahclem on November 15, 2011, 05:22:27 AM
Great updates!  &apls  The picture with the flooding streets is my favorite and you've done a great job with the rest of the pictures of your slums, fields, and cities  :thumbsup:  Great to see a region view too!
Thanks too!
Quote from: bat on November 16, 2011, 08:39:54 AM
Kebayoran Bawah is looking wonderful!
Also nice rain effect and flood!! :)
Thanks!
Quote from: ricardomiranda on November 18, 2011, 10:02:50 AM
Nice job, great update !
Thanks!
Quote from: Kergelen on November 18, 2011, 11:37:56 AM
I have never been to Indonesia but one of the images I imgine is this train going so close to houses.

And the last picture are very realistic :thumbsup:
Well, I make Karasem worser (poorer) than what I see daily here in Indonesia.. so you know...  ;)
Quote from: Ol.S / Benoit on November 21, 2011, 06:16:26 AM
Last update was really nice ! Last two pictures are my favorites :) The flood is quite impressive.

I'll stay tunned for the next one  ;)
thanks a lot!
Quote from: bat on November 22, 2011, 10:45:17 AM
Good teaser there! Lookoing foward to more of that area...
Thnx again
Quote from: Orange_o_ on November 25, 2011, 03:13:52 PM
I took the time to read your MD from the first page, you have to recreate a realistic atmosphere, I like especially the slums and the scenery of rice fields.  &apls

Do you think that we can make an Update on a small fishing village?
Thanks a lot for comming by! I'll try to think about it. . (cause I trying to build the capital metro now...)  ;D

+=======================================+

Update 15 : Southern Cireseh

Back to Cireseh.... Today it's cloudy and a bit drizzle.
As I've tell before Cireseh is a home of Low Wealth Resident. this picture come a bit south from Jl Ry Kebayoran Bawah shows the slummy area:

oh yeah this is Jl Ry Kebayoran Bawah shows Lapas (Jail) Pondok Daun, Stadium, and Ciborok Overpass:

Some of the area in Cireseh there's a major hotel in Jl Raya Cireseh ( a bit south from prapatan Cireseh):

This one from the riverside of Kali Pizen (a bit southwest from the last picture):

another from the Kali Pizen Riverside showing the bridge of Jl Raya Cireseh-Curam Hilir , the southern part of Jl Dr Tambunan:

Not all of Cireseh is low wealth, at a location, Tukad besik, there's a high wealth housing area:

You may a bit familiar with this area, it's the area that flooded in last update. this is how that area in normal day.
The road named Jl Raya Cipera. It's known with it's worst traffic jam in Pondok Daun. The local government planned to enlarge this road that connect Cireseh with Cikerang.

And last, a mosaic from Selbring (North) to Cireseh (south):

Don't forget to comment and give me some critics!

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

noahclem

bat

Fantastic new update!
The river looks really beautiful! Also the city and the rain effect are great... :thumbsup:

Dantes

That's perfect.  :o Fantastic.   :o Ingenious.   &ops Realistic.   $%#Ninj2 it is just you!  :thumbsup:

Battlecat

It looks great, a busy bustling city!  I particularly like the streams and water in this one, everything blends together flawlessly!

io_bg

Great pictures, the river going through the city caught my eye - it's really well done :thumbsup:
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Kergelen

The rainy MD  ;D
I enjoy the density of your city. Nice mosaic ;)

Links to SC4 websites

Evillions8

This is just epic...  &apls &apls

I wish I can come to close as this when I do Asian cities.  :D

AhmadAzunai

i get wet when reading your MD because it's rainy!!  :D
your city illuminated cities in Indonesia (or another Asian cities) as well,  :thumbsup:
and also the climate,,i love it so much.... ;D
Nice work dude,,
&apls &apls &apls

Yan077

You have a really magnicient MD, I'm fond of your typically south asian atmosphere  &apls

Piterdaw1

Ol.S / Benoit

One of your best update so far I think... really amazing, stunning.
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

Nanami

Nanami

Replies:
art128 : Thanks!
noahclem: Thanks!
bat: Thanks although it's pretty shabby :P
Dantes: Thanks  ;D::) Lot  ;) !
Battlecat: Thanks a lot! The river is made with the mix of PEG canal set and streams set with PEG ponds and the sands is from HBS Tropical terrain mod.
io_bg: Thanks! Again, it's pretty slummy river :P
Kergelen: Thanks!
Evillions8: Thanks man! your middle eastern MD also cool!
AhmadAzunai: Well, thanks! I made it as close as I see here in Indonesia, but it come poorer than in real life....  ::)
Yan077: Thanks!
Piterdaw1: Thanks!
Ol.S / Benoit: Thanks! that update was made 20% by photoshop and 80% ingame

+------------------------------------------------+
Update 16

Update 16: Cikopo Intersection

Cikopo Intersection is a major highway intersection that currently as the end of Cibebek-Cikopo Highway. It's located around 28 Km from Cibebek.

Overview:

The intersection from main highway exit to Cikopo 2 Exit

Exit Cikopo 2, an alternative that prevents the main exit from overcrowded:

Here's the main exit, Pertigaan Cikopo where the highway exit meet the Cibebek-Tj. Pojok Main Road. This intersection now have overpass that built in 2007 by local government to avoid the traffic jam around the exit:

And this one where the 2nd exit road and the main road meet:

Thx!

Dantes

The scattered settlements result in a great village.  :thumbsup: I like your slums and shacks beside the modern road.  :) Great atmosphere.  &apls  &apls  &apls

kbieniu7

Wow! Nice looking village, situated by road and highway! All elements fit together well!  :thumbsup:
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Adetsaj

nice intersection  &apls &apls good job, billboardnya bikin suasananya Indonesia banget (the billboard makes it's feels like in indonesia) :)

The Beautiful empire, of Gardarian

And call me Daniel