• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Republic of Karasem: 2022 Holiday Traffic Report (22/04/30)

Started by Nanami, March 18, 2011, 02:36:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nanami

sorry for the lack of activity.. &mmm
today I just bough a teaser from Karangutara:

^ Traffic jam in Jl Raya Karangutara-Sukamaju km 18 because of the road maintenance.

+---------------------------+
replies:
Exla357: yes it's there too just come and check it.. ;D
ricardomiranda: Thanks!
Dantes: Thanks!
bat: Thanks a lot!
Tomas Neto: Thanks a lot!
Terring7: Where do you see it?  ;D thnks for comment!

tankmank

bat

kwakelaar

Dantes

Hello, I love your urban jungle. Newly built road along dirty slums and huts seen in tropical heat with you from great.  :thumbsup:

Adetsaj

Nice teaser ..!!  :thumbsup: nice rural, i'm looking for more update   :)

The Beautiful empire, of Gardarian

And call me Daniel

wallasey

Great teaser! I hope those cars have air-con!

Nanami

Replies:
Quote from: Tomas Neto on June 19, 2011, 02:55:37 AM
Nice teaser!!!  :thumbsup:
Thanks!
Quote from: tankmank on June 19, 2011, 10:40:11 AM
Looking great  &apls
Thanks!
Quote from: bat on June 23, 2011, 07:59:38 AM
The teaser is really nice! :thumbsup:
Thanks!
Quote from: kwakelaar on June 23, 2011, 11:54:51 AM
Looks great
Thanks!
Quote from: Dantes on July 07, 2011, 02:42:28 PM
Hello, I love your urban jungle. Newly built road along dirty slums and huts seen in tropical heat with you from great.  :thumbsup:
Thanks!
Quote from: Adetsaj on July 08, 2011, 12:56:29 AM
Nice teaser ..!!  :thumbsup: nice rural, i'm looking for more update   :)

Thanks gan!
Quote from: wallasey on July 08, 2011, 05:18:48 AM
Great teaser! I hope those cars have air-con!
Thanks! They should have it.  ;D

+=============================================+
okay maybe, I delayed the update 7 for a while and maybe again.  :-[
But for now, I copy my post in AINEXPO 2011, Liberators City, Atlantic Federations:

[size=18]Part 1 The Infrastructures[/size]

[size=13]1.1 Land transportation[/size]
Karasem have 79,176 km Asphalted road and 92,877 Km Dirt road as in 2009.

^ One air shot of Meriah-Kemayoran Interstate road.
Currently the primary land transportation in Karasem is using road. Currently the national roads in Karasem most have 1 lane, in 2021 the roads connecting the provinces will be 2 lanes. This project has now run 21% with most roads in the province Cikulon, Cibebek, West Jaya and Central Jaya have implemented these two lanes.
Every year, there was  road maintenance to avoid accidents due to bad roads, especially during Lebaran flows where between cities where the street was crowded with travelers who will go to their homeland.

^One of the road maintenance in Karangutara District, Cibebek.
There are about 2719 km Road train in karasem. 68% was on the island of Jaya. Electric trains began to be applied in the White Rose City metropolitan area, Meriah and Cibebek Metropolitan Area, while trains between provinces still use diesel trains.
Double-rail train line will be applied throughout the province Cibebek in 2018 at which time it has been adequate for the path between Cidaun - Karangutara, Cibebek metropolitan area and some of Kota Baru - Bankalan.
The main public transport in urban areas using urban transport, buses and motorcycle taxis. To address congestion in major cities such as Cibebek, Jayakarta (worst) and Meriah, the Government has implemented some kind of new alternatives such as fast trains, busways and special lanes bike. Intercity bus transportation between provinces is most used in addition to the train.
Construction of toll roads/highways in Karasem has reached about 650 km. except in the province and the island cibebek victorious, at least has built toll roads in big cities like Ketapang, Melaka and Meriah. At this time, road operator to Karasem held 94% by PT Jalan Tol Karasem.

^Pondok Daun - Karangutara highway in Cidaun Timur Intersection

Adetsaj

Nice update!!! and infrastructure, you have there &apls &apls make sure it's OK for "mudik" soon  :P

The Beautiful empire, of Gardarian

And call me Daniel

bat

The first image is looking great and wonderful work on that intersection...

Nanami

Reply:
Quote from: Adetsaj on August 13, 2011, 07:25:04 PM
Nice update!!! and infrastructure, you have there &apls &apls make sure it's OK for "mudik" soon  :P
Thanks gan! Pengen mudik kemana di Karasem? ;D
Quote from: bat on August 14, 2011, 06:46:07 AM
The first image is looking great and wonderful work on that intersection...
Thanks!

+=========================================================+

[size='15']1.2 Water and Air Transportation[/size]

Transportation between islands in Karasem using the ferry crossing. ferry crossing operators in Karasem held by PT. Angkutan Penyeberangan Air Karasem.

^One of the ferry crossing terminal on Kemanuk, Kab Sukamaju, Cibebek.

Today, some crossings have overcapacity so that the crossing between the main islands in the south Karasem of Cikulon, Cibebek until Jaya has built bridges between islands. Longest bridge built by the government Karasem is JABABEKA bridge in the province of West Jaya who has a temporary extension of approximately 12.7 km to facilitate crossing between Bangorai to Karasem, the two governments have worked together to build Karai Sealink in East Jaya province that extends 27 km in South China Sea.

^Night shot of Karai Sealink before it's opening.

Some bridges don't allow the heavy truck to use it. They must use ferry crossing instead. The motorbike that prohibited in highways, allowed in bridges using the motorcycle own lanes.

^JABABEKA bridge that connects Jaya island with Kasem island that passed by atleast 7600 cars and bikes everydays.

Currently, Karasem is planning an internation bridge that connects Meriah, Cikulon with Tanjung Pinang, in Indonesia. Meanwhile the Tanjung Pojok-Belawan (Cibebek Province with Ketapang Province) crossing that almost everyday very crowded is being planned to built another bridge that connect them.

^ One of the worst jam in Tanjung Pojok crossing

Karasem as one of the country that located in the busy shipping route so government has built some international transit seaport like in Meriah (Pelabuhan Laut Meriah), and Cijeruk ( Pelabuhan Transit Cijeruk). While there's many major industrial and passenger seaport the biggest one is Tanjung Pasir seaport in Kab Balongan, West Jaya Province. Currently the government planned to expand the Cibebek seaport to make it adequate with the city size.

^Tanjung Angin Seaport, Kab Sukamaju, Cibebek Province, one of the major port of the province besides Tanjung Daun and Pelabuhan Cibebek.

Karasem has atleast 5 International Airport and 12 Domestic Airport. The largest one is Jayakarta International in Jayakarta Special City State. Most of the international flight to the Karasem has to stop first in Cibebek international or Jayakarta International. Currently, the government consinder to built a new airport in Cibebek Province to replace the current Cibebek International airport in Kota Baru as it has its location near the centre of the newly formed Kota Baru.

^Jayakarta International Airport

^The newly planned airport in Cibebek

Also for side note, you could also ask anything about Karasem here. ;)

Sky Guy

Oh my gosh! What a fantastic update! The RL shot of the traffic jam is mind blowing. Also I love the oil refinery shot. The new airport looks like it will be cool as well.  &apls

Kalu Sabah- A fast growing dynamic Southeast Asian Country

alvinheriadi

Ane lagi nungguin NAM 30 ama RHW 5.0 keluar, baru bikin kota :)

art128

Good luck with the airport. Judging its shape it'll not be a piece of cake to build! :D
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Tomas Neto

Wow..., great updates!!! Fantastic work!!!  :thumbsup:

Dantes

Heavenly voice with the images  :o I suggest the new ferry terminal Bripizza. Would fit really great. SC4 your pictures are really great realistic.

RickD

My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

Nanami

Quote from: Sky Guy on August 16, 2011, 10:10:32 AM
Oh my gosh! What a fantastic update! The RL shot of the traffic jam is mind blowing. Also I love the oil refinery shot. The new airport looks like it will be cool as well.  &apls
Thanks! I hope I can make the airport in SC4.   :)
Quote from: alvinheriadi on August 16, 2011, 05:41:36 PM
Nice City
Thanks gan! ada cendol ga?  ;D
Quote from: art128 on August 17, 2011, 03:34:35 AM
Good luck with the airport. Judging its shape it'll not be a piece of cake to build! :D
lol Thanks!
Quote from: Tomas Neto on August 17, 2011, 08:23:01 AM
Wow..., great updates!!! Fantastic work!!!  :thumbsup:
Thanks a lot!
Quote from: RickD on August 18, 2011, 05:51:12 AM
Great updates.  :)
Thanks!
Quote from: Dantes on August 17, 2011, 09:21:06 AM

Heavenly voice with the images  :o I suggest the new ferry terminal Bripizza. Would fit really great. SC4 your pictures are really great realistic.
Thanks for the suggestion! I'll try to find it.  ;)

+----------------------------------------+
Update 7, Kebayoran Bawah, Pondok Daun

Err... maybe update 7 will be different with what I promised about. but Central and south Cidaun will come soon.
This update consist SS from Kecamatan (subdistrict) Kebayoran Atas, Pondok Daun. Kebayoran Atas was home of medium wealth citizens.

It's bordering Kebayoran Bawah at north, Cireseh at West and Cikerang at South:
note: pictures sorted from west to east:
border of Kebayoran Atas with Cireseh:

Pondok Daun - Cikaas Tollroad: Exit Cireseh:

Jl Raya Kebayoran Bawah:

Jl Raya Kebon Sawah, Kelurahan Kebon Sawah, Kebayoran Bawah:

art128

Nice highway and road system, you really build a nice area. The canal looks great!
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog