• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your... SHOPPING AREA / MALLS

Started by Opkl, April 24, 2009, 06:26:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tilarium

What building is that in mrtnrln's pics?  The one that just jumps right out at you, it's more focused on in the second picture.....

hooha47

"If you want to have cities, you've got to build roads." - Cake

See all my lots on the STEX
And see my parking lot projects thread here and my mayor mode ploppables thread here

Opkl

I forgot that I even created this thread. :satisfied: Nice shopping areas everyone. Maybe during the summer I'll learn how to BAT and creat a few Chicago malls and shopping centers. &hlp

CasperVg

Been awhile since something was posted in here.. time to blow the dust off..

This is something I'm working on right now:

Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

tag_one

Yeah but you blew that dust in my direction, so now I've pain in my eyes and my colorful clothes turned all grey  :angrymore:

Great shopping center! Love those viaducts over your rail- and highway  :thumbsup:

TJ1

I have seen this mall on so many posts :D. But here it is from me.
And that turning lane lot in the bottom left corner is ugly to me &mmm. But at least its UDI and transit enabled and it connects the mall to the road somewhat realisticly
Ive even named the town RiverRock, after this mall

Opkl

Quote from: TJ1 on August 01, 2010, 02:57:58 PM
I have seen this mall on so many posts :D. But here it is from me.
And that turning lane lot in the bottom left corner is ugly to me &mmm. But at least its UDI and transit enabled and it connects the mall to the road somewhat realisticly
Ive even named the town RiverRock, after this mall

How did you get it to be transit enabled? My version isn't like that.

harris14

i was wondering how to get custom banners or ads on buildings ()what()  if there's a tutorial that would help

TJ1

Quote from: Opkl on August 02, 2010, 10:22:16 AM
How did you get it to be transit enabled? My version isn't like that.

That turning lane lot in the bottom left corner is transit enabled, the mall is not.

Opkl

Quote from: TJ1 on August 04, 2010, 08:23:03 AM
That turning lane lot in the bottom left corner is transit enabled, the mall is not.

I know the mall is not but how did you get it to connect like that?

TJ1

Quote from: Opkl on August 05, 2010, 01:26:51 AM
I know the mall is not but how did you get it to connect like that?

The lot has no road stubs, so you can make the illusion that it is connected to something, there somewhere in the general modds section on STEX

darraghf

Neofita: Where did you download that mall?
Darraghf on SC4D, Rainyday on ST, Darraghflah on Simpeg

Neofita

I do not remember.I looked in my folder plugins,and found him under the name of the creator of the LBT.
Name this LBT Plaza Mall.

fantnet

The Brooklyn Center Mall located in one of my suburbs

x-ten

Small mall and hotel

I change the picture to lower saturation and will use a maximum width of 1024px for my pictures (mod edit by Tag_one ;))

At first give everybody some microscopes :P

io_bg

Nice picture but it is, ehm, too saturated &mmm
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

samerton

cubby420

I know the pics form a while back but Neofita, where did you get the concert grounds at the bottom of your pic? I've never seen that stage or really any kind of adequate music or festival grounds before.