• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Marcszar's BATs

Started by marcszar, March 24, 2007, 06:42:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marcszar

Post removed.

Gecko

Oh wow! Great work! This will make a great government building for my capital cities. :)

iamgoingtoeatyou

Yes, Very nice to see you batting again, You, along with Don Miguel are some of my favorite batters, Can't wait to see more! :)

HabLeUrG

WOW! amazing, excellent work on that warehouse  :thumbsup: &apls

sebes

The warehouse looks fantastic.... and the Palast der Republik could do with a makeover  :thumbsup:  I am looking forward to use it soon...
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Yoder7652

very nice, this will make a great industrial building. BTW, I love you sign...I think that the sign you did while back for Domino Sugar is one of the best I've seen in the game.

Strechnitz

Very nice.

Such a large warehouse will be ideal for large docking or downtown industrial area's. I like the monumental proportions wich go very well with a severe art deco style. Will you stick to the original or change the model if you see fit?

BTW: I really like your brewery, I use it whereever it fits in my cities.

rooker1

I don't know what to say, That is fantastic.

Robin   &apls
Call me Robin, please.

JBSimio

I love all the extra ducting and fire escapes on this one!  Gives it a really nice look...  And of course the sign is fantastic!  :thumbsup:

JB

Never trust a god who grins all the time and wears a top hat, that's my motto.  -Terry Pratchett

It's from JBSimio.  Need we say more?  -BadgerBoy of SC4 Devotion

lrfox

Great Work! these new buildings are exciting to see. keep it up
Red Sox 2007

Sim Shady

it is crazy how good you are at this BATing thing.  I promise you that you are the best warehouse BATer in all the sc4 communities :)  drooling over how this could turn out

spa

That's an awesome looking warehouse! I like all the small details on it. Can't wait to see more.

rooker1

OMG............that looks incredible.  What colour will the brick be and will you be making this building look very old and dirty?  That's what I would perfer, if I can offer my opinion.  It looks like the ground floor might have some stores?  If so will you be adding names of stores to the awnings?

Robin    :thumbsup: &apls
Call me Robin, please.

Sim Shady

looks great, cant wait to see your excellent textures :)

ky72x

Excellent work there... I truly can't wait to see the finished product.

Keep up the great work!

baconrocky

Hey Marcszar, this is an amazing warehouse...I was wondering if you could make the lot verstile so one could put it in a commerial district as well....So like different versions? I dunno, a suggestion that would be nice to see as a reality. &apls

BigSlark

This building is looking really great. Keep up the good work and I'll keep my eye on the LEX...

Badsim

Hmmm... looking at the real picture , as at your excellent BAT , this is really looking more than just a warehouse .... $%Grinno$%
At least in Europe it would be . :P
I agree with Rooker1 about awnings and baconrocky about the suggest on a commercial version . I love japanese urban malls and your BAT can really compete with them... if you decide to . ;D
I agree too with the fact it needs to be a bit stretched vertically .
I will follow the destiny of this BAT . ;)

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Antoine

Yoder7652

excellent, love the textures so far!