• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Stately Carriages

Started by Strechnitz, June 09, 2007, 12:35:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strechnitz

I know I know, It is not a building but it is still a bat.

I would like to humbly request on my knees, and my pleading hands raised up in to the air (I'm typing with my nose :D ) if one of you batters out here would be interested to bat a few horse drawn carriages for me.

It would be a tremendous addition to my MD. And my gratitude would of course be endless.

There are two types which would be a very handy addition.

These two coaches give an idea of what I mean drawn by 4 horses preferably. and  1 model would suffice it could have different textures to change the appearance. for example. these two carriages look different because of the windows. but the shape is generally the same.

the last picture is a funerary coach used for the burial of members of the dutch royal family. It is rather sober and fitting  for a royal funeral I think. And old emperors die too you know.

So, is any of you willing to help me, and the rest of the community who would like a few carriages to use on their lots? please let me know.

your's faithfully,

Strechnitz

sebes

Ooo - the last picture looks not very promissing for His Royal Majesty the Emperor of Stropon... I hope for him that it will take a looooooong time before it's batted Strechnitz!   :P
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Yoder7652

I've pm'd Strech and I'm on it!  :P

Strechnitz

Yippee &hlp

Great news. Thank you Yoder. :thumbsup:

I have sent the pics that I have over to you by email.

Strechnitz.