• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Japanese BAT Gallery II (日本のBATギャラリー)

Started by snorrelli, February 29, 2008, 11:47:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

art128

I think they aren't from a Japanese site, but from the STEX, you can find them easily on the STEX by searching for "pipeline".. here are the links for them : Base set and Addon set.
Enjoy  !

-Arthur.

BTW, welcome to page 10 !!
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

SimNation

OMG! Thank you very much....I had completely forgot about that set at Stex...I thought for sure it was a Japanese made set. Thank you so much I looked through all the sites trying to find it and did not..explains a lot.

Thanks

SimNation

art128

Props & Texture Catalog

E-N

Hello   ;)

This is an items that decorates the canal and the port.
It is two kinds for land and for the water.

http://www.bripizza.net/sc4/

Thx  :)

xxdita

E-N, it is so good to have you here at SC4D. I'm sure your port props will be put to good use.

jmdude1

excellent work again!! you have some very good skills. these are a great addition to any type of water.  &apls

Bobbi

2010.8.4 - I get on SC4D with PSP. So cool.:D
2010.8.14 - I can get on the Internet at home.:)

art128

Oh wow !
Just what I needed for my River port ! !! Thanks a lot !

Props & Texture Catalog

Une_ame

I've waited for years to find that kind of small boats :o.

Very good idea indeed !
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

FrankU

I follow une_ame in his enthousiasm! Thanks man! Great work.

paeng

Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn

ebina

Quote from: paeng on January 05, 2010, 02:21:36 PM
Would anyone know if these wallpieces are still available?

Author's new site is here. http://kyoto5zyodori.web.fc2.com/
However, the wall set is not downloadable at this point. Description of the wall set is this (originally written in Japanese).
Temporarily unable to download because files are missing. If anyone have the files please contact me.
It seems that the author has lost the files. I don't have the files, unfortunately.
If anyone have the files, please send them to the author.

ScottFTL

Quote from: ebina on January 06, 2010, 12:18:35 AM
It seems that the author has lost the files. I don't have the files, unfortunately.
If anyone have the files, please send them to the author.

I have these files, but the site is not loading for some reason.  If you can provide an email address, I'd be happy to send them to the author.

paeng

Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn

ebina

Quote from: ScottFTL on January 06, 2010, 09:14:57 AM
I have these files, but the site is not loading for some reason.  If you can provide an email address, I'd be happy to send them to the author.

Thank you for your offer. It's good to hear the files will be available again. K5 has an account here so it'd be good to PM him before emailing.

ScottFTL

Quote from: ebina on January 07, 2010, 02:57:04 AM
Thank you for your offer. It's good to hear the files will be available again. K5 has an account here so it'd be good to PM him before emailing.

Thanks for the suggestion, ebina.  I will attempt to contact K5, so hopefully these will be available again soon.

xxdita

Scott, would you mind also asking his permission to upload his files to the LEX, when you send the email. This will ensure that they'll not be lost.

jmdude1

along with the boats above, there have been a few more small fishing boats added to that site. also some diagonal buildings. 

http://www.bripizza.net/sc4/

Une_ame

This site is full of gorgeous BATs that can fit a lot of different cites :thumbsup:.

The last boats and the diago. BATs (especially the taller ones) are  :o.
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

jarrod

please help there are these really cool looking Japanese tube rail lines (not the ATEX) i've seen them in the japanese mod you tube videos but cannot find them. does anybody know where i can find them?