• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Sidewalk on the curve.

Started by Alan_Waters, January 07, 2018, 11:05:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alan_Waters

I used to have a TGN mod from the MGB-204, but the diagonal tracks, especially in the city, looked ugly, few sidewalks; decided to put instead of TGN - NGN from MGB-204, everything suits, but on the curves asphalt tiles did not appear. How to fix it? Advise something, please.  ()what()

Akallan

Hi, I do not think I understood 100% your problem, but if you talk about filling the void by trottoires on parts of the NAM: for my part I use a Japanese mod for the sidewalks appear with the parts of the NAM (curves, FAR, etc.), the page is in Japanese also but do not pay attention to that, at the bottom there is the button "Download".

Link: NAM Facelift Mod

I hope that answers your request. :)
My CJ :

My european road textures project : S N T - v.2.1

Alan_Waters

Many thanks! I will definitely try it. :thumbsup:

P.S. Thank you! Everything worked out!  :bnn:

mgb204

Yeah none of my mods cover these older puzzle-based pieces and my recommendation is use of the Japanese NAM Facelift mod as Akallan suggested. Primarily because this mod will fit any installed sidewalk, so is the most flexible option. It also covers things like the Puzzle-based Road Overpasses, Pedmalls, FLUPs and other pieces too. Some parts of which I have covered as part of the SWN mod.