• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Missing CSX MEGAProps VOL. 8-9

Started by Tyberius06, March 29, 2017, 07:07:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyberius06

Hi everyone!

I just started to look through the prop picture catalogue, because I'm looking for w2w buildings, and I ran into a little issue. I couldn't find the subjected prop packs, however the prop catalogue is refering on them.
http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=13364.msg411037#msg411037
Probably I'm the one, who couldn't use the search engine, but I used to download nearly everything from LEX, all prop packs (I have a few of them, which has been locked since then - CSX Props 2007) etc, and I don't have the above subjected packs and couldn't find on the LEX as well.
Maybe they are runing under different names, I don't know...
Any help would be appreciated, thank you in advance!

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

c.p.

I did a bit of sleuthing and it looks like those packs were probably planned, but never actually finished/released.  At least some of the models (maybe all) can be found in the individual LEX lot files uploaded by Colyn.

Simmer2

________________________________________________________________________________

Sunset_baby

According to Barby's post here Vol.9 is at least on the DVD.
Perhaps the same is true for Vol.8 (?)

Tyberius06

Well, thanks for the information, but is that DVD still available?
Anyway this answeres the vol. 9 (perhaps the vol 8 as well). Well if that DVD would be available that's good, I would buy a digital copy from that one.
I don't think that the props from vol. 8 are available in individual uploads, I checked Colyn's uploads I didn't find any similiar to the first galleria prop, or the "new" national library prop.
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.

mgb204

As far as I'm aware the disc is not currently available and has not been for some time. Digital sounds like a simple solution until you have to consider the potential bandwidth costs. Although I'm sure the staff here would like to find a way to make this available again somehow.

Tyberius06

Thanks Robin!
Yepp, digital copy would be nice, maybe with a similiar way like on Simtropolis. Some cloud drive (drop box, google drive), money transfer onto paypal...
I don't know what was on that disc originally, but for me would be worth to buy it (I'm kind of collector, or so...) :)

- Tyberius

Kitsune

How much custom content was on the disc ? I thought it was small portion, and some of it has since been released.
~ NAM Team Member