SC4D Homepage
BSC File Exchange
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Arinsia - WIP  (Read 59209 times)

Offline Nanami

Re: Arinsia - Alijstar: The Venice of the North - The Mosaics
« Reply #340 on: May 15, 2017, 10:54:56 AM »
Never been to europe yet even until now..... but I can really find the vibrant of european city in these pictures. Those large pavement area and plazas next to road network, trams and most important classical w2w buildings, really give the atmosphere of the city! great job.

oh and almost forget to highlight that I like the tram network on the city, it seems that the city has a massive tram network..

Sim City 4 Devotion Forums

Re: Arinsia - Alijstar: The Venice of the North - The Mosaics
« Reply #340 on: May 15, 2017, 10:54:56 AM »

Arinsia - WIP

Offline feyss

Arinsia - WIP
« Reply #341 on: June 18, 2017, 11:02:44 AM »
Some WIP pictures of Arquennes, a city that I've begun a while ago ::)

As you can see, the city is located on its hill next to the canal. The city centre has already some touristic landmarks while the southern part of the city will be an industrial neighbourhood. The rest of the city will be rural with fields on the western part and meadows and ponds along the river on the eastern part.

- REPLIES -

Lovely arrangements and fantastic pictures. I love your trams, the very green canal banks and the Municipal Theatre is a perfectly set in scene.  &apls

Thanks a lot!

Nice use of the canals, and diversity of road/street/avenue/tram networks.  Also, great selection of buildings (a lot I've never seen before). :thumbsup:

Thank you too!

These are incredibly well-constructed European scenes. There is plenty of variety and the pavement and grass textures flow very well. Good stuff!

Thanks  ;)

Never been to europe yet even until now..... but I can really find the vibrant of european city in these pictures. Those large pavement area and plazas next to road network, trams and most important classical w2w buildings, really give the atmosphere of the city! great job.

oh and almost forget to highlight that I like the tram network on the city, it seems that the city has a massive tram network..

I'm glad I was able to give some atmosphere to my city. Thanks a lot!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 11:05:48 AM by feyss »

Arinsia - WIP
« Reply #341 on: June 18, 2017, 11:02:44 AM »

Re: Arinsia - WIP

Offline Dantes

« Reply #342 on: June 18, 2017, 12:18:16 PM »
Your urban development looks very realistic and sustainable. Great little town!

« Reply #342 on: June 18, 2017, 12:18:16 PM »

Offline brick_mortimer

« Reply #343 on: June 19, 2017, 05:27:09 AM »
Love the (old) canal and lock.

Together with the industry along the canal Arquennes will look a bit like le Pays Noir I guess.
I'm looking forward to the Industrial development  :)

« Reply #343 on: June 19, 2017, 05:27:09 AM »

Offline Nanami

« Reply #344 on: June 23, 2017, 04:25:19 AM »
Canal city again! I can spot that freight station.. is that area going to be industrial area?
Nice work in overal!

« Reply #344 on: June 23, 2017, 04:25:19 AM »

If you experience visual glitches in our site, we strongly suggest you to use Firefox to browse the forums. Also a 1024*768 or higher resolution is highly recommended to view this site

SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
TinyPortal © 2005-2011
SMFAds for Free Forums

Page created in 0.189 seconds with 54 queries.