SC4D Homepage
BSC File Exchange
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

23 Jul 2011 - Support SC4 Devotion

Why Support Sim City 4 Devotion?

Dear Sim City 4 Devotion member, thanks for your interest in supporting the site.

All the content at this site is freely available for all the members. You can also use all the site's features at your disposal This is free and so will be as far as the site exists.

As many of you may know, all these posibilities must be hosted somewhere, and this hosting needs to be kept so the site may exist. Actually it is a pleasure for me to keep this from my own resources. I am a Sim City 4 Devoted, and I feel the need to support this game as far as I can .

However, as the site grows and expands, and the LEX starts to have a few hundred more downloads, the technical requirements will have to be revised. Who knows?, maybe someday even a dedicated server could be needed ;-D.

So,if you like the contents of this site, and you enjoy using them, and if you feel the need to make a contribution to keep the site fully resourced, me, the technical staff and all the SC4D community will be eternally grateful for your support .

How Can I Support Sim City 4 Devotion?

• This first, easier and cheaper method of supporting this site is uploading all the SC4 useful material that you can. All sort of tutorials are specially appreciated. Of course LOTs, BATs, MODs and all custom content is highly welcome.
  • As a secondary option we have a donation account at PayPal, a secure payment system. One of the best and more reliable secure servers in the web. Simply click the button, and be judicious. Dont exceed yourself ;)

• And as a third option, hopefully useable for some of you, there is the HostGator option. This site is hosted at the HostGator servers, which are proved to be really reliable. The support at this hosting serivice is great, and the options they offer are quite balanced and interesting.
    So, if for some reason you are searching a secure, easy to manage, and not expensive hosting for a web site, and you decide to host your web at HostGator from the banner below, you will also contribute to the site's maintenance in a really appreciated way.
    Please, dont abuse this option. Use it if you really plan to host your web there for a period not shorter then six months. If this is not your case, I please you to consider any of the other available support options.

hostgator.jpg

Thanks for your support to this site !!!!!

jeronij and the SC4Devotion Team.

Share on Twitter! Digg this story! Del.icio.us Share on Facebook! Technorati Reddit StumbleUpon

If you experience visual glitches in our site, we strongly suggest you to use Firefox to browse the forums. Also a 1024*768 or higher resolution is highly recommended to view this site

Forums Stats

members 101732
posts 509789
topics 14491
categories 12
boards 377

LEX Collections

SimGoober1,693,563161
BSC1,204,94740
jestarr1,095,879118
NAM Team924,33247
mattb325908,606151
Andreas826,863202
Colyn823,579128
jeronij822,67174
barbyw692,039124
c.p.645,65595

LEX Stats

Members 358025
Uploaders 109
Files 3250
Downloads

LEX Release

LEX Spotlight

SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
TinyPortal © 2005-2011
SMFAds for Free Forums

Page created in 0.149 seconds with 26 queries.