• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

CAM - Welcome and Manual + Download

Started by RippleJet, July 31, 2007, 03:22:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RippleJet

I'll notify one of the LEX moderators as soon as one of them is available ;)

BarbyW

I don't see hasbit3 in the LEX database. If you have registered under a different username, please let me know.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

hasbit3

I have registered under a different username.

BarbyW

Are you going to give me a clue so I can activate you? Unfortunately I don't have telepathic powers so need to know what name you have used.

hasbit3

BarbyW

You actually registered as bscmaster 4 so don't forget the space when you log in. I have activated you so enjoy the LEX.

JoeST

copy the link into the address bar... activation links sometimes have bogus hyperlinks attached to them
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

hasbit3

Problem Solved! I logged in and downloaded CAM.

Alligator

Hi just registered, but I haven't recieved an email to confirm my registration so I can't continue. How long will it take for the email to arrive?

BarbyW

Alligator: I have manually activated you so you should now be able to log in and access the LEX.
Welcome and enjoy!

gabrielbyrnei

somehow i cant open the manual, there is no link to click :S

RippleJet

Take a look at the first post a little more carefully! :thumbsup:

davsot

I have a question. What happens if I download more lots and models from other websites (such as japanese)? Does the CAM cause SimCIty to ignore them or will they still appear in my city?

Serkanner

davsot

just to make sure, I mean AFTER installing CAM i download them. Then I install them. Then I try them out. I like growables, and I saw to may chocolate boutiques so sorry if you feel I'm doubting you.

Serkanner

All original growable buildings will still grow when CAM is installed. The will grow in their specific growth stage as created by the uploader. CAM gives you a number of extra growth stages. In order for your city to get buildings grow into these extra growth stages you need extra modded lot files ( CAMeLOTs ). The CAM only gives but doesn't take away  ;)

MrGoodTime

Quote from: BarbyW on August 26, 2007, 10:55:34 AM
Are you going to give me a clue so I can activate you? Unfortunately I don't have telepathic powers so need to know what name you have used.
How can i reset my password of my account in  "BSC Lot Exchange community"???

I already registered as MrGoodTime but i can't find any place to reset it...

Can u help me???

BarbyW

I haven't reset your password yet as you weren't activated at te LEX. I have activated you now. If you are still having problems I shall rest your password for you and send it to you by PM.

MrGoodTime

Quote from: BarbyW on October 10, 2007, 09:49:50 AM
I haven't reset your password yet as you weren't activated at te LEX. I have activated you now. If you are still having problems I shall rest your password for you and send it to you by PM.

Thks man, it's work now!!!

Great!!!!

there is a Portuguese version of this mod???

RippleJet

Quote from: MrGoodTime on October 10, 2007, 10:11:24 AM
there is a Portuguese version of this mod???

At the moment nobody has translated either the Readme or the Manual to Portuguese.
Gmavignier might have started the translation, but I have no idea of at what stage he is:

Quote from: gmavignier on August 08, 2007, 08:21:06 AM
I could translate the manual to Portuguese (Brazil) if there was a need for it.

Maybe you could contact him and offer him some help? ::)

The CAM itself has no in-game texts (LTEXT files) to translate.