• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

[WIP/REL] SCAG Boeing 727-200 - Prop Pack Released

Started by RustyXL, October 08, 2008, 08:06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RustyXL

I've finally got some time to work on this project again. So far I've rendered the non jetway versions of all the paint schemes that me and skyliner have done:

And thanks to Joel there's now a jetway version with nightlights:

I've also rendered all the non cargo paint schemes that me and skyliner have done with jetways. Next I'm going to render all the paint schemes that Joel and KoV Liberty have made, then I'll start working on lots.

Jack_wilds

Luv the progress Rusty... like this particular aircraft even if its kinda ugly... its the first commercial aircraft I flew in with Eastern... and if its at all possible [if not thats ok too] to have an Eastern livery... any way its greats news on the progress front...

Glad all seems well with you all at SCAG... All of you deserve a real  &apls for the packs you have made... Joely, Godspeed in all you endeavor to do, as a College blok on your way to becoming yet another lawyer :P  ;)... be honorable  :thumbsup:

KoV Liberty

Quote from: Jack_wilds on February 20, 2012, 01:26:00 PM
Luv the progress Rusty... like this particular aircraft even if its kinda ugly... its the first commercial aircraft I flew in with Eastern... and if its at all possible [if not thats ok too] to have an Eastern livery... any way its greats news on the progress front...

If I'm not mistaken, there was an Eastern livery being put into the pack.

Alex

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

Jack_wilds

Quote from: KoV Liberty on February 21, 2012, 12:18:15 PM
Quote from: Jack_wilds on February 20, 2012, 01:26:00 PM

If I'm not mistaken, there was an Eastern livery being put into the pack.

Alex

OK then, good to know  :thumbsup:

THX  :)

RustyXL

Jack: Alex is right, there will be an Eastern livery included, here is a picture of it:

I just finished rendering the rest of the liveries:

Now I'm going to package all the planes into a prop pack, and then I'll start working on jetway lots.

Jack_wilds

THX for the pic RustyXL...

Like it  :thumbsup: ...

also, how aware are you of Eastern livery  %confuso as in, I would like one of the 'shiny stainless' look but don't know which aircraft sported that look...  &Thk/(  BUT I also am aware of your game plans and the present status on requests so its not an issue, just wondering ???

KoV Liberty

Not quite sure who made the livery (since this project has been passed down through so many) but all I know is, it is really very difficult to create a stainless steel look in SC4. Joel has got that look down, but it seems to be different for every plane. Next time I get a hold of him I'll see about asking him how he does his stainless steel look and maybe get the knowledge to do them on my own. And, time willing, I'll get a stainless steel one done for you guys.

Alex

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

josh6

RustyXL

All I can say for sure is that the prop pack will be released by the end of this month. I'm not sure when the lots will be ready.

RustyXL

The prop pack is now ready for download. Download it here.

I'll start working on the lots soon, I'll post some pictures once I've made some progress with them.

joelyboy911

Yeah, good work! I haven't downloaded it yet (don't get much time to play SimCity these days...). But huge congratulations on finishing this project.
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

Jack_wilds

Quote from: RustyXL on May 03, 2012, 08:02:41 PM
The prop pack is now ready for download. Download it here.

I'll start working on the lots soon, I'll post some pictures once I've made some progress with them.

Thank-you...  :thumbsup:

RustyXL

airman15 has released an excellent set of lots made by Mike_Oxlong featuring my 727s over at the STEX so there are finally lots available for them.

WZNGT

Ahh......long time since the last things they release,both SCAG and AC team.
SC4/ NFS/ Burnout Paradise/ HAWX2/ Ace Combat seires/ Gran Turismo 5/ Battlefield series/ The Division/ etc. :P