• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jmouse

Hi ernoarch. I was unable to find an account under that username, but I located ernoarch2 and manually activated it for you. Try it now, and if it doesn't work for you or you want to make a change, please send me a PM and we'll go to Plan B. :)

JeffreyMeijer

Hi there

I forget my LEX-username.

I don't know on which email i've done it.

Could you please help me

Yours Sincerely, Jeffrey

Jmouse

Gamehub

Hello, I made an account with the username maxis712, i downloaded a lot under that username. Until now it wont let me sign in. Its says my pw and un dont mach, but they certainly do, because i have a validation email to prove that im not accidentally typing in the wrong pw or un. my email is
removed email ~ Erik GM

vortext

Hi Gamehub, it might have to do with the recent server move. Unfortunately I can't help you but I'm sure a LEX admin will get in touch with you shortly. In the meanwhile I've removed the email address from your post, never a good idea to leave your email in a public forum.  ;)
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

Jmouse

Welcome to SC4D, Gamehub. I wasn't able to locate your LEX account, possibly due to the recent server upgrade. I suggest that you open a new account. :)

Gamehub

Thanks a lot the both of you, i guess i will have to just make a new one. The only problem is that that account kept track of all my downloads (and gave the specific date and time i downloaded them), and the dependency tracker was matched up with my account. Now, the dependency tracker on this account, and it would've reset. Am i correct?
-Gamehub

Jmouse

I can locate an account by username, IP address and/or email. Any of these factors can change, so if you have a new internet service provider, multiple email accounts or you may have registered under a different username, let me know via PM. Yesterday I found nothing, but today I found an account using your IP address. I doubt if it?s yours, though, because it shows a mere 139 downloads. Nevertheless, I will do everything I can to locate your account, so let?s take this discussion to the PM level and go from there.

Gamehub

rogerpowell

user name rogerpowell. email [redacted] am logged into site but can not download. tried to re set password, have not gotten confirmation email

PSA: don't leave your email in public forums ~ Erik GM

Tarkus

rogerpowell, I've just reset your password on the LEX manually.  Check your private messages for details.

-Alex

arnault.tabacchi

Hello, i reset my password but i didn't receive any email with the new password.
My username is : Tabouk
Can you help me?

Jmouse

dj756

My username is the same one Im posting under but, for some reason my download history is messed up (Not sure if this is the right place), it only shows items that were downloaded in January of this year & mid last year, even though I had downloaded items in May & in June of this year.

Jmouse

vester

Quote from: dj756 on June 30, 2016, 09:50:29 AM
My username is the same one Im posting under but, for some reason my download history is messed up (Not sure if this is the right place), it only shows items that were downloaded in January of this year & mid last year, even though I had downloaded items in May & in June of this year.

Maybe your download history was messed up in the server upgrade.

dj756

Quote from: vester on July 01, 2016, 01:33:08 PM
Quote from: dj756 on June 30, 2016, 09:50:29 AM

Maybe your download history was messed up in the server upgrade.

Yeah, I think that's what happened. But oh well, I could just start over again.   :D

joe82dy

hey jeronij

i just re-registered with the username joe82dy and i havent recieved the notification

thanx again in advance for all your help

Tarkus

Hi joe82dy-

I've just manually activated your account.  You should be good to go now. :thumbsup:

-Alex (Tarkus)
SC4D Admin

dlo§rhuj

I used to be able to use the same login for both sc4devotion and the LEX. As far as I know I never had to register separately for the LEX, at least I couldn't find anything in my email inbox and that goes all the way back to 2005.

Now this doesn't work anymore, and as such I cannot access anything. Do I need to register a separate LEX account now or is my account lost in the system?