• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Kazukis Underbridge Lot

Started by Mikey Knox, June 18, 2016, 12:08:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikey Knox

I'm looking for these Lots, the DL Link is dead, so if someone has them in his Plugin Folder, pls PM me. thx :)

NCGAIO

Unfortunately while pages of good creators  remain in the air even by forgetfulness of hosting many others  leaving us  permanently.

After weeks off the web seems that Gobanboshi's page also disabled

About the file.. see PM

compdude787

The page is loading just fine for me. Maybe it was just a temporary issue?
Check out my MD, United States of Simerica!
Last updated: March 5, 2017

My YouTube Channel

APSMS

The file download link is what is having problems.

The files were stored on onedrive/skydrive, and every time I try it it says there's a server issue and something went wrong.
Are you able to download the files compdude?
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

My Mayor Diary San Diego: A Reinterpretation

art128

Quote from: NCGAIO on June 18, 2016, 03:11:53 PM
After weeks off the web seems that Gobanboshi's page also disabled

Gobanboshi is working on a new website. See here. But for the moment there is nothing apart from a blank page, at least for me.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

emanuelfranco0390

To see the new Gobanoshi site, you need to disable any adbocker you are using and refresh the page to show correctly.

NCGAIO

Quote from: art128 on June 19, 2016, 04:09:59 AM

Gobanboshi is working on a new website. See here. But for the moment there is nothing apart from a blank page, at least for me.

Thanks!  :thumbsup:

The new page is now operational in all but link SimCity Force remains broken!

any information for kurokumoitiba ?

art128

Interesting. Thanks for pointing that out, I would have never thought about disabling my ad blocker to access the website. They certainly get really creative in the ways to force us to disable ad blockers...
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

MushyMushy

That's interesting, I can (and have before) accessed the new Gobanboshi website with Firefox with an ad blocker active.

mgb204

Quote from: art128 on June 19, 2016, 11:49:46 AM
Interesting. Thanks for pointing that out, I would have never thought about disabling my ad blocker to access the website. They certainly get really creative in the ways to force us to disable ad blockers...

Whilst acknowledging I'm a total hypocrite here, I do understand it.

The biggest problem the web and software faces is our total lack of desire to pay for anything. Sites that serve no purpose from a monetary or business perspective still have costs. If the only way to offset them is with advertising, then it could be a case of accept them or find half the internet switched off tomorrow morning.

Themistokles

Quote from: mgb204 on June 19, 2016, 01:32:54 PM
... Sites that serve no purpose from a monetary or business perspective still have costs. If the only way to offset them is with advertising, then it could be a case of accept them or find half the internet switched off tomorrow morning.

I think this is a very legit point, and personally I only use ad blockers when I'm on a limited network connection. However my standpoint still remains somewhat dubious since I rarely if ever actually follow the ad, despite seeing it. I guess this turns into an ethical question of whether one has a moral obligation to click on the advertisement once in a while, not just look at it. :D

Anyway, back to the topic I think the white "you have your ad blocker enabled"-page would be far more effective if it were not just white but also said what it was. (Just in case gobanboshi reads this :).)
Come join me on a hike to St Edmea!

Latest update: 7

"In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but by what we refuse to destroy." - John Sawhill

Golhbul

I had given to a guy on Simtro ... Contact me via PM if needed.

Akallan

I am also interested in this mod to create road under bridges.
art128: you suggest a link explaining that one can find this mod in the new site ... But I can not find it.
Would I misunderstood your sentence? (I'm doing as I can with the Google Translate site, but it is not always easy...) &Thk/(
My CJ :

My european road textures project : S N T - v.2.1

NCGAIO

ART128 message refers to another question.

About Kazuki Underbridge see PM.

"$Deal"$  - Very important:

You must fully read the page for some restrictions and problems Ok! - KAZUKI"S Underbridge Lot