• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

NAM: Development

Started by memo, April 29, 2007, 06:33:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArkenbergeJoe

Here is the diagonal Puzzle for the GLR-mod...
...and another Bridge for the Highway

Yoman

You've outdone yourself now!

mjig_dudy

Wow! that is amazing  &apls

I love these and cannot wait to use them

bat

That is looking beautiful, ArkenbergeJoe! :thumbsup:

Serkanner

I agree with the people posting before me. These look great Arkenbergjoe! I especially like the change to iron sides on the bridge when crossing a road or anything else. Looking forward to use them myself and seeing them in lots of MD's  :thumbsup:

sebes

These are amazing... and draggable GLR will be another dream-come-true!  :thumbsup:
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

snorrelli

Yes it will! Will we be able to make diagonal crossings for GLR-road/avenue/one-way/street?
Have you ever had the Prop Pox? Join us to help find a vaccine or a cure.

Totuna e dac-ai murit flăcău ori moş îngârbovit;
Dar nu-i totuna leu să mori ori câine-nlănţuit.

Andreas

Quote from: snorrelli on May 17, 2007, 07:11:11 AM
Yes it will! Will we be able to make diagonal crossings for GLR-road/avenue/one-way/street?
Yes, this will be possible with the draggable GLR. :) Here's a pic that shows the possibilities:

Andreas

Yoder7652

wow.....so how far away are we from making this available (where is the eager smiley?)...seriously, you guys are making great progress here for the next NAM...it will really be something special.

praiodan

WOW, this is stunning developement :thumbsup: Resounding applause to everyone involved  &apls

snorrelli

Wow... :o

You guys are heroes! &apls
Have you ever had the Prop Pox? Join us to help find a vaccine or a cure.

Totuna e dac-ai murit flăcău ori moş îngârbovit;
Dar nu-i totuna leu să mori ori câine-nlănţuit.

Vario80

Wonderful work, the NAM gets closer to reality with every update.  :thumbsup: &apls
Avatar: Atlantic Hotel Sail City- The new landmark of Bremerhaven

sebes

***I am gasping for breath for the next half hour or so***

Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Andreas

Quote from: Yoder7652 on May 17, 2007, 07:24:59 AM
wow.....so how far away are we from making this available (where is the eager smiley?)

There are still a few things to sort out, but the next version shouldn't be too far away. :)
Andreas

thundercrack83

WOW! Draggable GLR! I'm in awe...I can't wait! Absolutely fantastic work, my friends!

Emperor Stormont

Yay - GLR - Draggable  &apls &apls &apls

The new rail pieces look fantastic also. Awaiting the next NAM with great interest....... :thumbsup:

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

mapper

ArkenbergeJoe,
I hope this isn't too much to ask, but can you show us what the diagonal elevated heavy rail looks like?
Thanks,
--mapper

Zaphod

Awesome draggable GLR!

just curious, can you do the same thing with the "rural variety" without a sidewalk? I and im sure many others use GLR to put our el rail lines on the ground out in the suburbs where a continous elevated structure isnt entirely necessary.
War Kittens !?

Fledder200

Draggable.....GLR...need....to....Breath....Draggable....Draggable...GLR....need....to...have...Draggable GLR!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Life is too short to wear bad clothes...and ugly shoes!

Gaston

This is incredible.   Unbelievable.   Fantastic.    I would go on but I think I am gonna passout from hyperventilation.   LOL

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09