• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Region Census cuts the bottom left of the region [Solved]

Started by art128, November 03, 2017, 02:57:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

art128

Hello,

I got a little issue. I'm building a new region based on the recently released Sakhalin map, so the map is narrow but long. When i open it in Region Census, the bottom left part of the region is cut off and there is no way to scroll to see it. Even saving the picture has that part cut off.

Anyone know a miraculous way to show off the entire region? Or is it not possible at all, and if so is there any alternative way to display the whole region?

Thanks for any input.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

kelis

I'm not sure if this is going to work in some way, It is just an idea, something that comes to my mind... open your region in SC4Mapper and try to change the config and make your region a bit wider, I mean to create your region as square as possible... It's an island so there is no problem with that...

:thumbsup:
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

art128

I made the region square as you suggested, it worked. Thanks. :)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog