• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Basin City Blues

Started by Unconstantean, January 17, 2017, 08:02:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unconstantean

Basin City Blues is a MD focused on design :D

compdude787

Check out my MD, United States of Simerica!
Last updated: March 5, 2017

My YouTube Channel

kbieniu7

Actually, I have never played Fallout, so I cannot refer to any of points and plot references connected to this movie. But I can to SimCity connections ;)

It will be nice to see what you prepare, especially as the region looks interesting. With this initial road and plaza layout I can imagine those places to be massive!  :thumbsup:

What I can suggest is to think about the outflow from the reservoir! You've already made a wide inflow channel, but remember - water need to flow further  ;D And concerning the sunken highway - just two lanes in such big cities? I don't know how it looks like in New Vegas or in real Las Vegas, but from what I usually see is that Americans tend to have really wide urban highways  ;)

Good luck!
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

kbieniu7

With a water connection I mean another channel or at least some underground pipes. Water going trough underground layers wouldn't hold that amount of water there, I believe ;)

Those skyscrapers amog plaza and wide roads are going to see gorgeus. I especially wait for the strip, as it is the only place that I know from Las Vegas :D Indeed, it looks a bit empty for the moment, some cars would do a favor to its look. However, I'm concerned about the emptiness on sidewalks - are they park lots or NAM pedmall?

You said that you had fought with kidney stones, but you've wrote it that way that I don't know if you say about yourself or does it suppose to be a metaphore to some problematic things in building New Vegas  %confuso In any case, I wish you the best  :)

art128

Not the first time I ask you to do this yet you keep ignoring it.

Please post your pictures in JPG format and resize them using the width=1024 tag..
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

compdude787

Check out my MD, United States of Simerica!
Last updated: March 5, 2017

My YouTube Channel

Silur

This is very interesting for me. Thank You.  :thumbsup:

Unconstantean

Basin City Blues Part 1 :D

https://www.youtube.com/v/vGVGMOaN-zU

In this 1st episode we are going to build the lake and the islands of Central Park in the Downtown district, using the amazing CAL Cannal Set.

Unconstantean

Unconstantean

Unconstantean

mattb325

These are nice videos. Thanks for sharing  :thumbsup:

Unconstantean

Unconstantean

kbieniu7

For me the Virgin Park is the best part. A lot of patience is needed to MMP all those items. And the effect is cool!  :thumbsup:

Unconstantean

mattb325

I always like seeing the RHW step-by-stepvideos (probably because I am so useless at it and get into  a muddle  "$Deal"$)

Unconstantean

^^ RHW is hard, it took me years and i still can't build decent junctions  :D