• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The FrankU and Nexis CO-OP

Started by mrbisonm, December 14, 2011, 06:08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack_wilds

Hi Fred

found a few... looking for more

Jack_wilds

and a few more...

mrbisonm

brick_mortimer, thanks, will be useful, nice logo.
mgb204 Thanks, this will indeed make a new addition....Simcity Farming.... ;)
Jack_wilds Thanks, some nice ones, some I will use on barn commercials, such as Redpower (International Harvester) and Wisconsin Dairy

Fred

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

TheTeaCat

Awesome job you are doing here!

Here's a few Irish/UK logos for you

Click on pics for full size

Hope these can be useful

Derry

Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

mrbisonm

Thanks Derry, appreciated. They will be useful. ;)

Fred

mrbisonm

All I can say why I haven't done anything last week,.......it's Indian Summer here, we have temps in the 20s (C) which is amazing. ;) Be back as soon as it's over, probably next week.

.......wooohoooo, going back outside and play in the leaves........

Fred

Jack_wilds

we our indian summer too

and I am afraid it is snow changing over now as this heavy double Low front reorganizes and finishes the leaves off...

I look at my gardens with late season fall lament and wishing for the springs to be here again...

oh well, such is life...

be blessed

mrbisonm

If you still have nice weather out there in Wisconsin, then we will get 3 days later here too......lol. It usually comes from there in the fall. ;) Glad to hear this. We had 72F today.

Tommorow it will rain, but I will have a "rendez-vous" with my doc for some testings, and I don't know what I will feel like after ..............

Fred

Here's a picture of what it looks like here, taken a few days ago.  (morning view from my kitchen window)

FrankU

Nice view Fred!
Those red trees, we hardly have them in Europe.
We ourselves have one small Japanese maple in our tiny graden (about a 100m2), which is turning into green-yellow-red flamed colours these days.

We had a PV-system installed yesterday, so let the sunshine come.

Talk to you later!

mrbisonm

Quote from: FrankU on October 25, 2017, 02:32:28 AM
Nice view Fred!
Those red trees, we hardly have them in Europe.
We ourselves have one small Japanese maple in our tiny graden (about a 100m2), which is turning into green-yellow-red flamed colours these days.

We had a PV-system installed yesterday, so let the sunshine come.

Talk to you later!

Solar Power is only slowly coming to North-America, it is not efficient and lowcost as in Europe yet, and we are somehow still following the example of our southern neighbors, who don't really worry much about the environment yet and produce their energies with a lot of pollution. Recycling paper, metals, glass and plastics is not very common over the border, as in Quebec we started total recycling about 25 years ago and only less than 5 % of our homewaste actually goes to the garbage sites.
We are lucky though, we own 2 thirds of the freshwater of the world, meaning Hydropower is and will be our first choice. Up in the northern part of Quebec we have a lot of windmills, not much better 'cause noise and scenic pollution has become a small problem.
I wish you a lot of sun now, FrankU. We have a lot, probably the last day, because we expect a lot of rainy days by the end of the week.

Fred

fantozzi

Very late, various european logos:

Grand Moulins de Paris, France (Grain, french bakery flour)

Danish Crown, Denmark (worldwide biggest pork producer, I think)

Agravis, Germany (formerly Raiffeisen AG - animal feed, seeds, grain)

Vion Food, Netherlands (meat and meat products)

DMK Group, Germany (Deutscher Milchkontor - milk! milk! milk!)

Swissgenetics, Swizzerland (well, how to say - their main business is selling livestock sperm)

Nutrego, Netherlands (animal feed)

Groupe Lactalis, France (milk, cheese)

Parmalat, Italy (belongs to Lactalis Group but nice logo anyway - so also all kind of milk products, 6000 dairy farmers in Italy directly dependend on them)

Yara, Norway (fertilizer, agricultural chemistry)

mrbisonm

Quote from: fantozzi on November 05, 2017, 04:32:51 AM
Very late, various european logos:

Late? But not too late, always useful, thank You.

I will be back this week, the beautiful weather and warmth is over. Now I'm preparing the house, garden for winter and bring in the firewood. ;) I will finish probably on tuesday, and then we'll finish the silopart of the MFP1.

Now I can hear people say, why the heck is he using an axe and has an hydraulic splitter in his shed? Let me answer this. I love it and it is good for my health to work out like this. Besides I live on a farm, no more office!

See ya all soon,
Fred

gn_leugim

Good demonstration of health! keep the logs coming :D  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

metarvo

This reminds me of how much I truly savor the outdoors this time of year.  Good to see you're doing better, Fred!  :)
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

mrbisonm

metarvo, gn_leugim, I have always enjoyed the outdoors in my life, enjoyed every corner of it and also in any temperature. Even when I was a little kid in Germany, Netherlands and Belgium, I was always outside, having spent my youth in the Eifel, Ardennes and the Flamande. Beautiful memories btw.... ;)

...continuing the "silo showcase"...

Some more silos of the thrird MFP1 set, probably finish this set this weekend, then it will be the shed sets, the Fourth of Five Sets.

...some more tomorrow. ;) Remember, any comments are appreciated.

Fred

Jack_wilds

love the progress...  :thumbsup:

like the black checker... it is very similar to teh neighbors growing up...

and then wood chopping... God only knows how many cord I did... when growing up I chopped a good rate and yet never relly buled up... my cousin on teh other hand really bulked up over wood chopping...

life just isn't fair at times...   ???

anyway love the work and teh textures on teh details...  :)

mrbisonm

Thanks Jack_wilds...btw, you're in Appleton,right? But which one? In Wisconsin, New Foundland or?

Here are some more for today, better ones.

I guess I am close to the ending of this set, since I have some problems finding many more silos in my messy 1200 models folder. Some more will follow tomorrow.
Now that it's raining and cold out, I will have the time to finish this set soon enough. Enjoy. ;)

Fred

Edit: Having a Bad Day on the Farming Sim......lol

metarvo

I never imagined I would see that kind of crash in a farming game.  $%Grinno$%  I hope that equipment is insured.  Thankfully, the silo work is going a little better.  Ground silos are an interesting concept, but I must admit I haven't really seen ground silos around here — all I've seen are the tall, round, metal type, sometimes going all the way to the ground and other times lifted off the ground on metal posts.  I could look across the road and see a silo where I'm at now if this fog would lift.  :)

Good work, Fred!  :thumbsup:
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

mrbisonm

Quote from: metarvo on November 09, 2017, 05:01:29 AM
I never imagined I would see that kind of crash in a farming game.  $%Grinno$%  I hope that equipment is insured.  Thankfully, the silo work is going a little better.  Ground silos are an interesting concept, but I must admit I haven't really seen ground silos around here — all I've seen are the tall, round, metal type, sometimes going all the way to the ground and other times lifted off the ground on metal posts.  I could look across the road and see a silo where I'm at now if this fog would lift.  :)

Good work, Fred!  :thumbsup:
Thanks for commenting, always good to see some intersted folks around.

Well, the big red tractor got stuck in the tracks, so I tried to pull it out with the other tractor in the back, but it wasn't strong enough....finally I got the loader, shoved the bucket under the lefy wheels and tried to lift it out of the tracks, but....darn that red tractor was to heavy....lol. Finally got it by trying the back and fourth method with the cultivator unhooked. Took some time but got it out.....oufff.
Those groundsilos are more common in Europe, but they are appearing here more often, especially in french Canada (Quebec), most likely because of the difference of cost compared to vertical ones.
Here's a rule of silos that might help. If you see a vertical steel silo down to the ground, it contains grass or corn silage. if it stands on a rack, it contains grains. ;)

Be back tomorrow, will not have time to do some pics today tonight.

Fred

Jack_wilds

Hi Fred...

Dairyland USA, WIS

like the latest versions as they show the other uses for the ground silos...