• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tarkus

The reason your login isn't working on the exchange is because the forum and exchange have completely separate databases.  Your forum account won't give you LEX access.  You'll need to register separately on the exchange in order to access it, though you can use the same login details for that account.

Alex (Tarkus)
SC4D Admin

kghdu

I forgot my password for the LEX and I used the 'Forgot Password' page and have yet to receive the Password reset email.
Username: kghdu
Email: kghdu@yahoo.com

BinaryAura

I attempted to make an account on SC4Devotion Lot Exchange but I never received a verification email. I've checked my junk mail and there is nothing there. My username is BinaryAura. My email is jadunker@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Larry Melvin

Was not sent email

User - Dorky14u

Thank you for any assistance

Tarkus

I've just manually activated your account--let us know if you encounter any further difficulties.  We're happy to help.

-Alex

pvarcoe

Hi

pvarcoe here. I am back on the site after being away for many years.
I have reset the password for my username successfully.

But I am having trouble accessing the lot exchange.
I have tried the password reset button there but no email has been sent to me.

Thanks
Phil

Tarkus

Phil, it's great to see you around! :thumbsup:  I'll manually reset your password--temporary password will be in a PM in just a moment.

-Alex

pvarcoe

Thanks Alex.

Worked great and I'm in.

Phil

tomvazquez

Hi, I forgot my LEX username and password. Email address it hidden so you don't get bombarded with spambots

Thanks in advance for your help.

Tarkus

I've just sent you a PM with the details for getting back onto your LEX account.  I also edited the email address out of your post so the spambots don't get it and start bombarding you.

-Alex

InfiniteWorld

I cannot access my account on sc4devotion.com/csxlex/..

My email is edited out by an Admin to prevent spambots from getting it, can you email me the username associated with it? I know the password.  :)

Tarkus

Hi InfiniteWorld-

I edited out your email address from your post for your protection, as leaving it without any sort of masking on a public forum will lead to spambots picking it up.  Before doing so, I did, however, manage to find your account details, which will be arriving via PM in a moment.

Tarkus
SC4D Admin

Michael Besançon

Hi there,

couldn't access SC4D LEX
it says Username and password do not match
Tried so many times even making a new account same issue.... :'(
my email address is already given

Thanks a lot have a great day  ;D

eggman121

Hello Michael Besançon

Help is on the way but please edit your post and remove your email address!!!

A Spambot may pick it up and will certainly use it for malicious purposes.

-eggman121

ChiefZDN

Quote from: eggman121 on September 26, 2017, 02:18:28 AM
Hello Michael Besançon

-eggman121

For your info, in Simtropolis, user like this will be restricted from posting. I'm restricted from using Simtropolis due to reasons, possibility personal info.

Thanks.

Michael Besançon

Quote from: eggman121 on September 26, 2017, 02:18:28 AM
Hello Michael Besançon

-eggman121

Thanks a lot eggman121 removed it at the minute thanks for the help! Truly appreciate :)  ;D

Michael Besançon

Hi...

more than 24 hours and still unable to access LEX huhu &cry2
anyone? help, please?

eggman121

Tarkus our main admin is away at the moment but he will be back shortly from his holiday.

If you can hold tight until he gets back things will get sorted quite swiftly.

I wish I could help in that field but that is beyond my powers.

-eggman121

Tarkus

Thanks, eggman!

In any case, I am back now, and I've just manually reset your password, Michael--details should be in the private message (PM) I just sent you.

Tarkus
SC4D Admin

Campenotte88

Quote from: Tarkus on September 28, 2017, 06:01:53 PM
Thanks, eggman!

In any case, I am back now, and I've just manually reset your password, Michael--details should be in the private message (PM) I just sent you.

Tarkus
SC4D Admin

Hi Tarkus going to check my mailbox right now will keep you posted, thanks in advance for the help! Really appreciate! :bnn: ;D :thumbsup: