• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Help: JPN Resort pool BAT

Started by RonanCameron, February 22, 2017, 09:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RonanCameron

I need help making this awesome pool appear properly on my city.

the base of the resort pool is there, but the building itself goes missing / does not appear, when i place it on the game.

here is where i found it. http://www.bripizza.net/sc4/201212ResortPool/201212ResortPool.html

it didn't say anything about dependencies.

Also, this is a Japanese building,  (from the google translate)

Any help would be super awesome thanks !

Andreas

Looking at the screenshots on the download site, I think the building is a timed prop (open/closed roof). Try running the game for a few in-game months, then it should show up.
Andreas

Nanami

Checking the BAT, it doesn't have any dependency as it read in the description page neither the readme.

As Andreas said above, this BAT is a timed building (looks similar but different with seasonal MMP) which not appear until you reach certain date (October/January 1 for the closed one and May 1 for the opened one). here's what happened (see the ingame date):
when the lot is plopped:

after waiting few ingame month:

later:

There are few BAT with similar behavior including Mozokuss's Shibuya 109 which also not appear in first time after being plopped.

RonanCameron

Thanks so much everyone !
its such a great looking building and didnt want to give up on it. I guess I will wait until the game responds to it, as I have my city on pause mode while adding stuff to it.