• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Totori

Started by Dantes, March 11, 2011, 05:32:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

houga

Hi Dante, or others,

Apologies for bumping this, but you posted here that you were using the 'gassho zukuri' lots, but the dependencies listed in the STEX readme have been broken for a while. Would you happen to have all of the dependencies? I've been looking for a while and I suppose I just have to get them from someone else who has them.

Thanks in advance.

Dantes

Hello,
next time I am maybe back.
At time I am a  sad, because: MOONLIGHT-Sama!  :'(

Please MOONLIGHT-Sama, please re-mod your two stations ML El-Rail Station Type M and ML Light Rail Station in Monorail Station.
I have the same problem with the Kotoni Station: http://hide-inoki.com/bbs/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=813

I need this three Stations for monorail compatible. In combination with moonlight-sama monorail mod I have all what I need.
If anywhere help ? I say thank you via paypal  :thumbsup:

art128

I believe you can do that through the SC4Tool, under the "Visual editor for transit enabling your lots" option. Monorail is at the bottom of the list. Give it a try to see if it works. :)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Dantes

Thank you, I have test it, but my english is so bad, I don't know how I start the path to the file  :'(
So, I want anyone Modder give 10 € via paypal for this help and work  &ops

art128

Don't spend your money man. :)

Here's a quick tutorial:

At this screen, select the transit editor by clicking the icon in red.

Click this icon to search the lot you want to edit

Click on the LOT tab. Here are the different parts
1- Axis for the transit direction
2- Different transit types, click on the icon to select
3- top overview of your lot showing textures

Select the direction you want for the transit.
If you want the transit to go through, you will need to select like on the picture. That means an entry and an exit.
Select the transit you want, here we choose monorail. Then drag the transit to the lot, tile by tile.

If you want to add some entry transit. for example for the entrance of a parking lot, only select an entry in the direction.
When you are done, click on the save button. You can now exit the SC4Tool. :)

Props & Texture Catalog

Dantes

Thank youuuuuu but my SC4Tool look different Ôo'

()what() ??? ()what()

praiodan

Quickly explaining it in German (I guess this will make it easier):

Da musst du einfach zur Konfiguration deine SC4 Pfade angeben. Im ersten Feld, den Platz wo du SC hin installiert hast (z.B. C:\Programme\SimCity 4 oder je nach dem, wo es bei dir liegt), im zweiten Feld den Eigene Dateien-Ordner unter ...\User\Eigene Dokumente\SimCity 4\Plugins. Stell dir das SC4 Tool am besten auch noch auf Deutsch, einfach oben in der Leiste unter "Options -> Language -> Deutsch".
Nach dem Konfigurieren sollte der Startbildschirm jetzt immer wie bei art128 aussehen. Du findest den TE-Editor aber auch in der linken Leiste unter Editoren. In jedem Fall kannst du dann art128s Bildern zur Einstellung folgen.
Im Installationsordner des SC4Tools gibt es übrigens im Unterordner Tutorial auch ein übersichtliches deutschsprachiges Tutorial zu den Funktionen des Programms, darunter natürlich auch das transit enabling.

Simmer2

If memory serves me right, the 2 bottom stations are custom pathed therefore you cannot use SC4Tool to path them.

You would need Daeley's SC4 Path Creator http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=546

Nick
________________________________________________________________________________

vinlabsc3k

Quote from: Dantes on May 20, 2017, 04:35:55 AM

ML El-Rail Station Type M and ML Light Rail Station

Dantes, can you give me the links for Moonlight's stations?
My creation at CityBuilders.

SimCity 5 is here with the NAM Creations!!

Dantes

Thank you art128-kun and praiodan. I will remodel the Kotoni station afterwards. Thank you for the tutorial and the first aid. I hope I succeed!
Simmer2 oh no at time I can not login in the lex. I write yesterday an email to the adminstration.
vinlabsc3k Thank you much to help. I think I have so much to learn about sc4tools.  &ops You have an Mail.
Here the Links to all user:
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=FA15FCE84D64004A&id=FA15FCE84D64004A%21235
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=FA15FCE84D64004A&id=FA15FCE84D64004A%21236
I think everyone can be interested in getting the data for his citys.
Then please tell me how I can thank you!  :)

EDIT: My 64Bit notebook (Windows 10) does not load the program correctly. If I want to change language settings, the program remains. I can also specify paths and the program does not recognize the paths.  :(

vinlabsc3k

Thanks so much for the links.

For SC4Tool you can use the Compatibility Tab by setting the OS to Windows 7 and without Desktop composition.
My creation at CityBuilders.

SimCity 5 is here with the NAM Creations!!

Dantes

You are welcome. Unfortunately, I do not know how to convert something to Windows 10.   ()testing() I am glad the Simcity via Steam works. So I have several problems and do not know how I can change it. So I would like to ask a modder if he changes the three stations in Monorail stations. For the help I would like to thank you then via paypal.  &nj

kelis

Okay, So I`ve made a LOT from scratch for you, now you are able to find those stations under your "Monorail" menu, they work perfectly, at least they do on my cities.
Its nice your idea, in this way now we have a couple of new "Shinkansen" stations for our Japanese region.

By the way, you don't need to pay for this, we are a community, we are here to help to each other, so just enjoy playing with them :thumbsup:

I just need your email to send to you the stations, I had your email but for some reason I'm not able to find it  :'(

Greetings  :thumbsup:
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Mikey Knox

Why dont share it here, they look so good, i could need them too  ;D

Dantes

Kelis, you are amazing!  &apls I have no words how happy I am!  &ops

Tyberius06

Wow it's very nice!
An official release would be nice, or a google drive/dropbox etc solution as well... :)
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

art128

Just to clarify, the stations were not created by Kelis. Judging from the comments people are thinking it that way. The two bottom are from Moonlight while the top one is from another Japanese BATer.

Props & Texture Catalog

Alan_Waters

Many thanks, kelis! It will nicely complement my cities. :thumbsup:

Dantes

My new central station  :)
I write moonlight-sama an PN. Moonlight allows it to remodd.  :) Thank you Kelis and Magneto!  :)
At the moment I have to build completely new districts. The new Monorail is almost finished.

Replies:
@art128: *hug-hug-hug*
@Alan_Waters: Welcome in my MD  :)
@praiodan: Danke für die Unterstützung. Ich finde es toll das Du hier reinschaust, auch wenn es sicher nicht Dein Style ist!
@Tyberius06: Welcome in my MD, too. Yes we need all this stations in official monorail stations.
@Mikey Knox: Welcome in my MD, too.

Nanami

Miss a little bit here....
nice choice of building on central station! cant wait to see when its done :) although i find it kinda funky to see that tram+road is kinda 'blocked' by the station building....

also... kelis, where do you get that catenary over shinkansen? I really want it!