• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Simcitler's Lot creations

Started by Simcitler, February 12, 2011, 10:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simcitler

Hello devotees!

Welcome to my LOT showcase. After half a year of lotting i decided to open an "international" thread in addition to my Lot thread over at the german simforum. My previous Lot attempts will remain there.
So what can you expect here? Well, at the moment I'm mostly (re-) lotting residential BATs like these:

Pheasant Run by JB Simio: (R-$ and R-$$)

or these
"Wola Zach" by kbieniu7: (R-$ )

In addition I'm working on some rail station Lots based on ill_tonkso BATs like:

ITS10platform station by ill_tonkso:

or
Wye Station by ill_tonkso:

Comments are welcome!

Greets
Simcitler

metasmurf

I like them polish commieblocks with those sexy colours  :) Will they be released in the near future?

Simcitler

Quote from: metasmurf on February 12, 2011, 11:01:57 AM
Will they be released in the near future?
At least it is planned to do so. ::) The BATs themselves have been released some time ago, but since the simcitypolska site is new, i can´t find them anymore. But when I'm ready with these I'll contact kbieniu7 to find a solution!

Simcitler

Hello again!

little update:
The Pheasant Run R-$ lots are looking a littler bit dirtier now:

Therefore I modded the Maxis texture which is used on abandoned lots to be available all the time
The R-$$ lots are still using standard Maxis $$ grass texture.

and a small teaser of another project:

may you like?  $%Grinno$%

io_bg

Some great lotting here! I particularly like the 10 platform station! :thumbsup:
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

TiFlo

For some unknown reason I missed your earlier posts. These look great. I especially really like what you've done with Ill Tonkso's train stations!  :thumbsup:

FrankU

I like your lots too! They are well combined textures and props. The result looks convincing. And the railwaystation is great! Does it also work as a busstop or is that part just eyecandy?

Please continue!  &apls

Simcitler

Quote from: io_bg on February 19, 2011, 08:51:53 AM
Some great lotting here! I particularly like the 10 platform station! :thumbsup:
Quote from: TiFlo on February 19, 2011, 09:47:05 AM
For some unknown reason I missed your earlier posts. These look great. I especially really like what you've done with Ill Tonkso's train stations!  :thumbsup:
Thank you both! I'm happy you like the station Lot(s).  ()stsfd()

Quote from: FrankU on March 07, 2011, 12:39:46 AM
I like your lots too! They are well combined textures and props. The result looks convincing. And the railwaystation is great! Does it also work as a busstop or is that part just eyecandy?
Please continue!  &apls
Thank you as well FrankU. And yes, both rail stations also work as an busstop; because almost every train station I know in RL has bus access. So it is just realistic i think.

small update on the parking lots; I did a few new textures to provide a little Addon to Mathe Man's great SFBT Soundwall Set.

Each parking lot will provide capacity for 50 cars and a small park effect.

Greets
Simcitler

Ciuu96

Looks nice, I might even download that SFBT set if you release those lots. :thumbsup:

I also like your stations, gotta say that that 4-track station you made is one of the best mid-sized stations that I've seen in a while!
Has it really been almost 2 years?
Must return. :)

Simcitler

Quote from: Ciuu96 on March 09, 2011, 06:43:32 AM
Looks nice, I might even download that SFBT set if you release those lots. :thumbsup:
:thumbsup:
Quote from: Ciuu96 on March 09, 2011, 06:43:32 AM
I also like your stations, gotta say that that 4-track station you made is one of the best mid-sized stations that I've seen in a while!
nice to hear that too.  ()stsfd() just wanted to say, that the station greatly benefits by the station/platform props created by Kenworth!

SimCityFreak was so kind to create some "Parking ticket machine" Props for this project, which means 3 additional Lots with these props on it. Another Thank you to him!

The set features 18 Lots, where 7 Lots are compatible to Mathe Man's Soundwall set; The pavement texture (Original by voltaic) is not harmonizing completely with Maxis $$ Pavement, therefore these lots should also harmonize with concrete sidewalks.

capacity: 50
park effect: 4 over 5 tiles
minimal pollution
plop cost: 10$
monthly cost: 5&

Greets
Simcitler

aragornjdl

Nice work! I appreciate that you spend the time to re-lot some of the great works out there. In my mind there is always room for artistic re-interpretation of someone else's work and more variety is always wonderful.

I love that modern train station. I could really find a nice use for those roadside parking spaces. They remind me of something I've seen in the heart of a small midwestern US town before - but easier on the eyes :-)

One question, though. Are those lots available for download anywhere? I've looked at your creations on the STEX and your simforum lot page that you mentioned, but couldn't find download links.

Simcitler

Quote from: aragornjdl on March 11, 2011, 06:38:44 AM
Nice work! I appreciate that you spend the time to re-lot some of the great works out there. In my mind there is always room for artistic re-interpretation of someone else's work and more variety is always wonderful.
Thank you very much. Thats exactly what I think too!
Quote from: aragornjdl on March 11, 2011, 06:38:44 AM
I love that modern train station. I could really find a nice use for those roadside parking spaces. They remind me of something I've seen in the heart of a small midwestern US town before - but easier on the eyes :-)
One question, though. Are those lots available for download anywhere? I've looked at your creations on the STEX and your simforum lot page that you mentioned, but couldn't find download links.
The train stations and parking lots are not available for download yet, they are in testing phase.
The Pheasant Run relots are available on the STEX since yesterday, the WolaZach lots got an "brother" yesterday, and are in (final) testing. You can expect the release of them in the near future.

@download links
-> signature

Simcitler

Hi folks!

just wanted to show you the last lots for completing the parking lot project.
some bus stops with Simcityfreaks European bus stop building:

In total there will be 23 lots including 4 bus stops, which feature a capacity of 3.000 (1x1 versions) and 5.000 (2x1 version).

Hope you like!
~Simcitler

noahclem

This is looking great, the parking set will be a nice addition! I really thought I had commented here before but apparently not. I've enjoyed your lotting work and have been making good use of it in my cities. It's a shame that Ill Tonsko didn't include nightlights in that beautiful station you've relotted. Looking forward to more  :thumbsup:

Simcitler

Thanks for your comment Noah, and yes i would have preferred an nightlighted station to work on as well, but the building was/is so beautiful, so i decided to give it a new surrounding without nightlights.

@parking lots
They are now available at the STEX

Hope you like!
Simcitler

Simcitler

Hello devotees!

Wye Station by ill_tonkso is now ready and available at the STEX.

my current project is this: (LINK to original)

Greets Simcitler

Simcitler

Hi there!

just a small teaser on my next project:

Hope you like it!

Sciurus

That's a really nice station! I like the other LOTs too! I downloaded your parkings, and they are excellent, they fit perfectly with any BATs, I just love them! &apls

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

art128

Excellent lotting job, I hope you'll release some of your works soon! :)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Simcitler

Quote from: Sciurus on August 18, 2011, 12:51:36 PM
That's a really nice station! I like the other LOTs too! I downloaded your parkings, and they are excellent, they fit perfectly with any BATs, I just love them! &apls
Nice to hear that you like them. Thank you.
Quote from: art128 on August 19, 2011, 07:55:03 AM
Excellent lotting job, I hope you'll release some of your works soon! :)
Thank you. Some work has been released over the last few month, the Punkthaus relot is ready for upload (maybe today).
The station(-s) are in testing.

@stations
At the moment 3 different versions are "ready".

platforms between the tracks

regional station with 3 platforms

and of course a STR version

The original models and lots are included in this upload on the STEX.
Anubis89 batted the station really Lotter friendly, as each part of it has its own model file.  :thumbsup:

Greets
~ Simcitler