• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

I would like to construct underground avenues

Started by rofl_waffle, November 16, 2008, 05:07:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rofl_waffle

Hello everyone,

I'm new to SC4D and I would first like to say: SC4D is WAY WAY better than the exchange lot that the SimCity website has, the lots here are far more detailed and interesting than what I've seen elsewhere. I'm not so sure if I have found the right place to post the following message, so if it's incorrect, could you help me?

I've always had something missing in my city that I think might be able to find here (if anyone would know how to create it). I would like to have is the ability to construct underground avenues (and I suppose highways and roads aswell) like most cities have. It would also be nice to have the possibilities of ramps to join the underground routes.

I am pretty sure that you can picture what I am talking about. If it would help you for me to upload some pictures, I can do so.

Thanks a bunch!

Rofl_waffle

sim-al2

This is the incorrect place to post this but, you ask,and you shall recieve...

The Big Dig
These lots convert car traffic(only) into subway traffic...
You can also make tunnels. Underwater tunnels are possible to if you make a sort of land bridge before you drag across.
(\_/)
(o.O)
(")_(")

rofl_waffle

divadarya

I was just about to post a question about this; awesome!!

cogeo

I guess it is possible to construct a real underground avenue (or, why not, highway - ground type), by using the Hole-Digging Lots (on mostly flat terrain), and maybe a properly modified Slope-Mod (eg setting the max tunnel slope to zero or almost zero).