• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Pathing Issue with NAM Avenue Roundabouts

Started by M4346, January 04, 2013, 01:16:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M4346

Pardon my ignorance and forgive me if this is / has been addressed extensively elsewhere - I did do a thorough search but cannot find anything other than the post on the latest hotfix below:

Quote from: Tarkus on April 13, 2012, 03:23:00 PM
Introducing the NAM Hotfix Package
Current Version: 301 (for NAM Version 30), released 13 April 2012

It contains the following fixes/features:

• LHD path fixes, including for the Avenue Roundabouts, revamped Diagonal Maxis Highway over Diagonal Avenue interchanges, and numerous URail, Tram-in-Road, and Tram-on-Street pieces.

The issue I have is as follows, and since I use LHD, I had hoped that the hotfix would address / fix it, but it didn't:

The paths around the roundabout do not activate unless an avenue is dragged into it:

I don't always want to use four way roundabout entrances / exits, and dragging an avenue into it and demolishing it afterwards usually destroys the roundabout setup.

Is the pathing issue 'normal' or am I the only one experiencing it?

If it is normal, how does one work around it, and if it is a problem specific to me, what are the probable causes?

I'd greatly appreciate input / advice / assistance int his regard  ;D

Thanks,

M

PS. I apologise for the PNG files, I didn't think / have the time to convert them prior to uploading and believe it should be okay given their relatively small size.  &ops
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

jdenm8

The installer's clearly glitched out. It's not a very frequent issue, but it does happen. Have a look on C: for the folder, then drop it into the correct place.

"We're making SimCity, not some dopey casual game." -Ocean Quigley

M4346

Quote from: jdenm8 on January 04, 2013, 06:00:16 AM
The installer's clearly glitched out. It's not a very frequent issue, but it does happen. Have a look on C: for the folder, then drop it into the correct place.

Great stuff!  :thumbsup:

The files did indeed sneak into the C: drive root folder and I moved them to their correct folders.

It now works beautifully, thanks! ;D
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine