• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

avenue arrow graphic did not display correctly

Started by FreedomFighterEx, March 29, 2013, 12:23:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FreedomFighterEx

i didn't notice this until i start UDI on this avenue, i think i install NAM correctly or did i miss something?  ()what()

TEG24601

It looks like you forgot the Left Hand files.  Once you reinstall NAM with them enabled, the avenues and other roads will look and work correctly.

TEG

FreedomFighterEx

i reinstall with custom setting and carefully choose what i want and do not, it fix the turning lane but i found another glitch. didn't feel like to start new thread so i will ask it in here.

the subway to elevated rail transit, seem like missing texture of rail goes under the ground, other lots don't have this problem. is this happen with vanila one too? i didn't use any of other transit because i don't know how to use it proper but with NAM i start to use them.

Andreas

This is a bug that also occurs in SC4 Rush Hour/Deluxe with nothing else installed. I think it might be related to the "Water Graphics Bug" (do a forum search for more information about that).
Andreas

FreedomFighterEx

huh, look like no way to fix it from what i searching and reading about it   ()sad()
ok, no more problem for now, i'll just use something tall to cover the entrance or use my own imagination power then  %wrd

APSMS

In my experience that bug is usually fixed by entering underground mode (like water view), and then making sure that you use one of the data views (like water coverage, etc.). After that the problem should be fixed, at least until you exit the city or lay down some subway lines.

Andreas is probably correct about its origin though.
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

My Mayor Diary San Diego: A Reinterpretation