• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The Greater Terran Region

Started by Haljackey, December 28, 2007, 01:38:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeST

Nice update, I havent commentned in a while :D so I thought I better

that is all.....
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

MandelSoft

Ooh I wonder what that special thing is...

And I got some news for you Hal. I'm making beside my requested signs the GTR Sign Expansion Pack 01! This pack includes more Urban signs and Matrix speed limit signs (in kph, but I can change it in mph if you like). I hope you'll like it!

Best,
Maarten
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Simpson

Nice update, and the city looks super
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

CasperVg

Nice! I like the usage of the Classic GLR-textures, and the three-type RHW-picture.
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

Sheep49

Great update! Your city is looking great my friend! :thumbsup:

BTW, I'm still wondering what is that big thing with the triforce from Legend Of Zelda games doing in the middle of your city :D ;)
Polish support forum - Cafe Poland * SC4Wiki! * My BATting thread

I am he, as you are he, as you are me and we are all together... - I Am The Walrus, The Beatles

Jonathan

Amazing updates,
That massive park thing is amazing, I wish something like that was built in RL :thumbsup:
If I was sim I'd definately be happy in your city  ;D
Stay tuned!  I have something special planned for the next update! (Hint Hint )

Sounds awesome

Jonathan

deathtopumpkins

Something special? Ooh....

I love all the RHW shots, especially the one with the 3 different types...

And all I found after those pieces were the rural ones...
NAM Team Member | 3RR Collaborater | Virgin Shores

metarvo

I enjoyed reading about the RHW's that became urban highways in their own right but remained RHW's all the same.  As always, keep up the great work, Haljackey. ;)

&apls
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

nerdly_dood

Great update! I'd LOVE to know how you managed to get RHW v.12 AND RHW v.20 working at the same time...
My days here are numbered. It's been great and I've had a lot of fun, but I've moved on to bigger and better things.
—   EGO  VOBIS  VADELICO   —
Glory be unto the modder and unto the fun and unto the city game!

bat

Again a wonderful new update there, Haljackey! Fantastic work there! :thumbsup:

Haljackey

Replies:

JoeST:  Thanks!  Hope you enjoy this update!

mrtnrln:  Another GTR sign pack? lol, I didn't even request these things!  They look great!

art128:  Hey, thanks a lot!

Simpson:  Thank you very much!

caspervg:  Thanks!  Glad you like the old textures!

Sheep49:  Thanks a lot!  I'm not sure why the big Zelda monument is doing there.  It fit in the space perfectly and it looks neat eh?

Warrior:  Nice to see you back!  Glad you enjoyed the update!  Yeah, I wish that existed, I would visit it! 
-I hope you enjoy this update!

metarvo:  Now thats a mouthfull, but I guess thats what happened in a nutshell.  Thanks for the comment!

nerdly_dood:  Thanks!  Glad you like the old school RHWs.

bat:  As always, thanks a lot!

Update Time!

First off, a new set of GTR signs made my mrtnrln have been released on the STEX!  Just remember that you will need the first GTR sign set as a dependency if you want to download them.  Here's the link:
http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/index.cfm?id=20521

In this update I have a new video for you.  Its called "Sim City 4 Tank Drive" mainly because I drive a tank!
-I sped up the video to 3x speed to keep it interesting, and because the tank is slow.  It looks crappy at this speed in the youtube video box but looks amazing if you watch it in high quality on youtube.  I'll provide the link a little further down.

A Youtube video box should appear below.  If you can't see it or are having problems, follow the link below it.  Oh, and make sure you turn up your speakers!

http://www.youtube.com/v/Cjax9BGMxxA

-For high quality, follow the link and select the "watch in high quality" tab to the lower right of the video box.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cjax9BGMxxA

If you would like to view my other GTR videos, new and old, you can find them in a new GTR playlist found here:
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=171E92A82C525152

Anyways I hope you enjoy the video!

Best,
-Haljackey

sithlrd98

Lmao...you know how many times I've wanted to drive a tank over idiots who wouldn't get out of my way? Love the video...and didn't catch that last update till now..looks great!

Jayson

metarvo

That video can be summed up in one word: Sweet! ;D

EDIT:  This is my 200th post, and I have chosen to make it in GTR.
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

MandelSoft

Great video (good thing that you've speed it up!). Your road system is keeping on suprising me!  :thumbsup: . Well, about the new GTR signpack, you can use them on very busy spots, like that highway that's full of cars (we've seen that highway a few times on pics and also in this video). It's a small thing that gives the GTR more realism.

Best,
Maarten
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

deathtopumpkins

Nice video! I know you just wanted to use that tank so you could crush other drivers... don't we all...
NAM Team Member | 3RR Collaborater | Virgin Shores

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

nerdly_dood

My days here are numbered. It's been great and I've had a lot of fun, but I've moved on to bigger and better things.
—   EGO  VOBIS  VADELICO   —
Glory be unto the modder and unto the fun and unto the city game!

CasperVg

That's one awesome video you have once again showed us. Great work on it, I can't wait to see more..  ;D
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

JoeST

Copperminds and Cuddleswarms