• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Fractional angle Avenue

Started by elglanto, February 01, 2013, 08:08:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elglanto

Hello there,

I'm king of a noob with the NAM mod and i'm looking for fractional angle Avenue. After installing the mod, i find it for street etc. but not for avenue. So i would like to know if there is any fractional angle Avenue with NAM or not, because i could have missed it.

elglanto

memo

There is. The puzzle pieces are located at the end of the avenue roundabout and curves TabLoop. You can use Shift + Tab to reach these quickly. Currently, there are only two pieces for basic setups, though.

elglanto

Thanks, i found it. I have another question then.

I did : Avenue => AVE-4 to FAAVE-4 Short => FAAVE4-Straight Piece. But i can't manage to connect the "FAAVE4-Straight Piece" to anything exept the same piece. I guess i'm doing something wrong but i can't find what.

memo

That is correct. At the moment, there are only these two puzzle pieces, so there is no connectivity apart from orthogonal Ave-4 to FAAve-4 and vice versa.

elglanto

I'm sorry but i'm confused with you answer.

If i can connect :

"Avenue (the original one)" TO "AVE-4 to FAAVE-4 Short" and "AVE-4 to FAAVE-4 Short" TO "FAAVE4-Straight Piece", but can't connect "FAAVE4-Straight Piece" to anything exept "FAAVE4-Straight Piece", what should i do to go from "FAAVE4-Straight Piece" TO "Avenue"?

Actually, i tried with the normal road. It is easy to go from "Road (the original one)" TO "FAR-StraightRoadSection" but then, can't find how to go back to "Road"

So again, i'm confused.  ;D

memo

Okay, let me try to make it clearer. ;) For the connection "FAAve-4 straight" to "Avenue" you can re-use the puzzle piece "Avenue to FAAve-4 short curve". You will have to rotate it by 180° using the Home/End keys. Make sure to move the cursor far enough away from the last FAAve straight piece, so that you can rotate it the way you want.

In case you still have problems, you might want to show a picture of your situation.

elglanto

Understood, i works.

Thanks a lot.

elglanto.