• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Missing OWR FLUPs?

Started by whythisname, October 16, 2012, 08:37:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whythisname

Hi everyone,

this is my first post here ;D

Anyway, to get to the point, I can't find the OWR FLUP transition piece... When I hit tab to scroll trough the different pieces it starts with the road transition, then avenue, then GLR in avenue and then the street transition. Now I'm not sure if that is an issue with the latest NAM or that something might be wrong with my installation (I don't think there is because everything else works and all the other puzzle pieces seem to be present).

I've got the latest NAM (Version 30 (September 15, 2011)) + the hotfix (Hotfix 301 (12.04.12)), the RHW mod (V5), CAM, RTMT and a whole load of other stuff that I don't think should interfere (a load of CAMelots, a ton of dependency files for those CAMelots, some toll booths, hole digger lots, an underground car park, some monorail and GLR stations, and that's about it without going into too much detail).
So clearing out all plugins and reinstalling everything is something I'd rather not do, that's why I'm asking you guys:

Are there any files I can check to make sure the FLUPs are properly installed? And perhaps could someone with similar mods check if they have the one-way FLUP transition piece available?

Any help in trouble shooting this issue would be appreciated, I couldn't find anything on google (yeah something about someone missing the GLR in avenue FLUP transition, but there it apparently was forgotten to be included ::)).

Glazert

Try rotating rather than tabbing.

whythisname

Oh do I feel stupid now :D Thanks ;)