• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

dependancies and plug in folder

Started by Modernman74, April 21, 2016, 11:05:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Modernman74

Hi

Is there a specific way the dependancies are placed in the plug in folder with the associated download?  I'm having trouble with what I've downloaded.

mgb204

Whilst the bulk of the plugins you might download don't require any specific setup, they should be placed in the My Documents\SimCity 4\Plugins folder.

If you have downloaded .ZIP archives or .EXE installers, you have to extract them or install them to the aforementioned location.

Otherwise, it would be helpful if you could explain what exactly is going wrong. For example how you are installing them and what problem or unexpected behaviour you are getting.

Silur

Clear Your Plugins folder and work with Your objects after this ... This is help You

Modernman74

I am extracting the zipped files and placing them in a new folder with the applicable download. Then placing this folder in the plug in folder...

Silur

you must have all new object in Your Plugins folder as mgb204 say My Documents\SimCity 4\Plugins folder ... and no problems ... What props You have?

Modernman74

Silur

Hi, Modernman74.
You must
1. Unzip BSC Props
2. Install this in You Plugins folder - You must see it first: BCS folder 2,2 MGB (with BSC Parks and BSC PROPS). Can't see any problems - I have BSC Parks and BSC Props folders and I can work with this with Lot Editor now.
BSC COMMAND are the BEST HiFi Group in SC4.
Try once more and Thank You.