• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Chelsea Mills textures

Started by binnsbre, April 18, 2018, 07:44:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

binnsbre

Hi

I was hoping that JBSimio is still active here. From what I see he is not. I hope some one can help me. I have been trying to get the Chelsea Mills to display correctly but there appears to be missing textures. I have been through the list of dependancys on a number of occasions and they all appear to be there. Does any one know if there is a missing dependency on the dependency's list.  From the picture I can see that some of items display correctly and in other cases the items are missing for example the fences. I removed all my plugins created another plugin folder and installed the required dependency's one by one as well as the cascading dependency's. I have also run all the cleanitol files to make sure I have no clashing dependency's

The fact that some items show up but in other instances not lets me believe this is not a missing dependency but a graphic problem.

Simmer2

Hello binnsbre

Looking at that picture I don't even see any rails.
I have a feeling you are indeed missing a texture pack. Make sure you have this https://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/15976-rail-yard-and-spur-textures-mega-pack-1/ in your plugin.

If you do then please make a list of the dependencies you have in the new test plugin you made and post it here.

Simmer2
________________________________________________________________________________

binnsbre

Hi Simmer2

Thank you for trying to assist. That dependency was indeed missing but after adding the dependency it still did not show. Instead of trying to figure out the problem witch has already taken me 2 days I just opened it in lot editor and re added the same textures.

According to the dependency list there is only one set of textures required these were added. When opening in lot editor the textures appeared white. I had a look at the picture. Then tracked the texture that needed to be there and added the same texture. The mod now displays correctly in game.

Regards
binnsbre