• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

INDUSTRIAL PARK

Started by 0715463494, March 10, 2018, 01:06:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hi all,i finished it.Want to know if it is the quality worthy to upload,or just use it for myself. &mmm

Gosso

Looks cool and realistic! Please upload...but probably a lot of dependencies, but looks like i have most of them.

FrankU

This is one big lot? Or a modular set?
Looks quite nice indeed. Upload please!

It is 1 big lot,24 by 24.Going to need some help with the upload,anyone to volunteer  $%Grinno$%

PaPa-J

I'd say upload.  Looks realistic and is pleasing to the eye.  Good work on this.
Lighten up, just enjoy life,
smile more, laugh more,
and don't get so worked up
about things.

911Diva

mrbisonm

My opinion: Looks generally nice, but not realistic enough. Everything is a little too tossed together and way to clean to be industrial, even for Hi-Tech. There's always some garbage, oilspots, boxes, leftovers and other abandonned things and stuff in an Industrial Park. Place some of these and maybe a few tree areas with picnic tables where the workers can have their lunch at one or two places. That would surely improve the lot a lot. ;)

Fred

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

siemanthepieman

I don't think it looks 'tossed together' but I do think it is a bit 'clean' for a big industrial space. Like Fred said, some garbage, materials, dirt and grime will add a lot to an already great lot.

I get your point about it being too clean,but prop count is a real problem on big lots,i think you only have like 1250 props you can use on any lot,but everything you put in counts as a prop,even the base textures.