• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Back to R.C.D. !

Started by Akallan, January 08, 2016, 05:40:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akallan

Hello everyone,

It has been about six months since the R.C.D. was stopped because of a backup problem... I am happy to announce the good news that the region is finally resuming! Yes, a few weeks ago when I was not very inspired for the region of Helsakoh, I decided to restart the R.C.D. just for me to remember the work I had done. Out of curiosity, I tried to make backups to see if the backup bug persisted, I was persuaded that the backups would not work and would make a CTD... But to my utter astonishment, no bugs and I can play normally on it...

I do not understand how this is possible, at the time my region had started planting suddenly from day to day without even making a change in the Plugins folder. Since my folder Plugins has changed a lot and there have been new additions, I do not know if I put something in the folder plugins that was missing in the tile of Fanèse like for example a BAT or mod, but now it works... I have been testing for several days to officially confirm that the R.C.D. is working normally.

The R.C.D. that comes back, also want the Helsakoh region to stop with the cooperation of kbieniu7. Helsakoh was for me the replacement of Dahammas because despite the Phoenix Project, I always love to build cities with a minimum of management. I discussed with kbieniu7 whether it's the kind that I abandon Helsakoh, and after discussion he agrees that I take over Dahammas.

I apologize for creating a false hope for Helsakoh, and I apologize again to you kbieniu7. &ops
My CJ :

My european road textures project : S N T - v.2.1

Sciurus

Well, these are very good news :thumbsup:  Good luck with this come back !
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *