• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Simmer's Lotting Lab.

Started by Simmer2, December 11, 2015, 07:24:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simmer2

A few more items off my ledger...Including a smaller version of the SM2 ADM Grain Elevator, a couple of new "decrepit" models including a flooded one and a station or 2... Also a new set of "broken" old pressure treated fence for the abandoned lots.

Simmer2
________________________________________________________________________________

bombardiere

Interesting work as ever- :)

Two questions though. (not related to abandoned lots)

1. What street texture you are using? The grey with white dotted line.

2. what is that light brown (and green) "reed" like flora prop you are using? Especially in some of our old industrial lots. I need something like that for my own lots. I like weeds. ;)

Simmer2

Thanks bombardiere

You mean the street texture with the solid double line? That is part of NAM36, SAM11 to be specific.

To answer your second question look here http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2687

The reason why I have not release any of the new work I have shown (quite a lot) is because I'm completing SM2 Prop Pack Vol11. No point releasing bits and pieces.
There will be around 80 new HD props once complete. Should not take much longer.

Here are 2 more "decrepit" models for the Abandoned project I'm prepping for kingofsimcity.

Simmer2
________________________________________________________________________________

Tyberius06

Hi Nick!

Nice projects over here! :) What is that green modernish building on the first picture? Did you make it? It looks quite nice! :)

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

Simmer2

Hi Tibi.

You will find that green building in fz-farmprops.dat which is part of Fantozzi's Colossus Farming.

Here are the last pics for the abandoned project. It now ballooned to over 30 props which combined will result in no less than 12 different possible lot combos.
I even made an abandoned pool and a demolition scene. This now concludes this project.

Simmer2

Tyberius06

Thank you Nick! I'll check that!
This abandoned building project is awesome :)
Thanks for that! :)

- Tyberius (Tibi)
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.

Unconstantean

OMG that house with abandoned pool, amazing,

feyss

It reminds me of the arson desk in L.A. Noire  :D

Great addition to the game  ;)

Simmer2

Thank you!

Lets have a poll.

I'm about to release a bunch of lots and among those are 2 versions of the grain elevator I have been working on. HD and SD.

The question is: Would you like me to release a canal version? It would be made with Cal Canal sections.

Here is an example, very WIP btw but I can re-render the elevator in SD format including the Grain Bridge (which by the way will be included as a separate prop for anyone that wishes to use it for other purposes)

Here are a couple of EXAMPLE pics. The bridge in question is the white painted structure.

Let me know

Simmer2

manga rivotra

We don't have a lot of large industrial or agricultural complex that fit with canals, so of course, i think it's great ideas.  :thumbsup:
And, as always, your props and building here are perfect !, and i think CAL canal pieces is a good choice : i love the way he textured them.
Stunning work also with the abandoned house, like others, i love specially the one with demolition stuff : so realistic !  &apls &apls &apls

mattb325

Looks good.  :thumbsup: I'm happy with whichever one you use for yourself and decide to share with the community, rather than a re-render/relot  :-X

brick_mortimer

Canal version please  ;)

Somehow a canal version is more "European" to me.
The non-canal version of a grain elevator fits an American scene perfectly, but I would consider the using a canal version in my European cities, even if it's the same model

Thanks for giving us the extra option  &apls  &apls  &apls

edit: the latest abandoned models look awesome!
I like the demolition scene. Much more realistic than an invisible bulldozer-from-the-sky that goes *click*  :D
Busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest
Me no coffee function without so good

PaPa-J

I like the looks of the canal version but I really don't play with the canals that much.  I would like the non-canal version.
Lighten up, just enjoy life,
smile more, laugh more,
and don't get so worked up
about things.

Kitsune

CN pulling pacman CP cars :D I like the canal version a lot, I think a lot of people will find a use for it (I dont use canals so I know I wont).
~ NAM Team Member

Tyberius06

Hi!

Since I asked the canal version again, after I saw the pictures about it back in last December, obviously I would like to see a canal version too. Atm I don't have any agricultural development, but in the future I'm planning to develop agricultural tiles and the canal system will be essential, so i would use the canal version and the normal version too...

Thanks the poll anyway, it's a good idea!

- Tyberius

feyss

Quote from: Simmer2 on April 19, 2018, 11:40:58 AM
The question is: Would you like me to release a canal version? It would be made with Cal Canal sections.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!  :D

BTW, where are those different boats from?

Jack_wilds

concerning the unofficial poll and In the final analysis  ::)  it is up to you...

%confuso   However... ???  I am in teh model railroad mode of late and everything rural rail, rural farm, rural retail, rural church, rural civics is what I am looking for...

therefore I am a non-canal railroader... no canal needed here  :satisfied:

Simmer2

Thanks for the input on the matter and thank you for the likes!!

Well, here you go, fully re-rendered for fluvial settings! 3 options are now available Fully decked SD, half decked HD and SD with Grain Transfer Boom attached.

This is the Cal canal version.

Simmer2

gtaman

What about SG Canal?
Great work anyway :)

feyss

That's even better IMO  :D